Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more...

Comment

Maybe some of you Fins know what happened to Sinergy ? Last word was that a new album was already recorded, waiting on Alexi to lay down solos and it was going to be out. It was going to be called Sins of the Past. It was supposed to be released like 6-9 months ago. Didn't Alexi get a divorce from Kim? Is that the problem? I really like Sinergy because it was even more guitar oriented and they let Roope loose to play how he wanted. Alexi and Roope are equals in that band, really cool.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarzan2 View Post
        Maybe some of you Fins know what happened to Sinergy ? Last word was that a new album was already recorded, waiting on Alexi to lay down solos and it was going to be out. It was going to be called Sins of the Past. It was supposed to be released like 6-9 months ago. Didn't Alexi get a divorce from Kim? Is that the problem? I really like Sinergy because it was even more guitar oriented and they let Roope loose to play how he wanted. Alexi and Roope are equals in that band, really cool.

What I know is that some of the recorded stuff are missing => the computer collapsed or something like that...Hopefully they will have also backup versions from the songs...I believe that no one really knows when the new Sinergy album will come to stores...Hopefully during this year...

Yes, Alexi and Kim divorced a long time ago...Don´t know what kind of problem that is or isn´t...In publicly they seem to be ok...but who knows... I believe that the biggest obstacle at the moment to Sinergy is the lack of Alexi´s time...too busy at the moment (with COB etc.)...But I´m sure that we will hear more Sinergy in the future because the band is still alive and kicking - at least in their studios

Comment

^ +1. I love that band

Except most of Kim's vocals on the last album (suicide by my side) are a bit too "angry" or depressed sounding which is a bit out of character for Sinergy. However, still some awesome tunes there
          "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
          The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Working...
          X