New Custom Guitar Generator Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job as usual, Eric

This comes when my current ATM card has expired and my new PIN for the new card isn't here yet, but I'll definitely keep the promise I made years ago to buy this on CD as soon as that gets squared away.

And if you're taking suggestions for future upgrades:
    -old SLS body (slightly shorter horns than a SL/DK - a lot like a JacksonStars NASL, actually )
    -Surfcaster head
    -SweeTone/MM1 head
    -MM1 body
    -Jazz'R body
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

OMG. .. looking killer.
      Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL View Post
        I will take international orders, shipping cost is the same. I'll take the hit for the extra postage.
        Super - chalk another order up!

I don't think the shipping should be too expensive; I got a DVD from Carvin (for free - I highly recommend it) and the marked postage was one dollar...

If you're taking suggestions for further modifications, these are completely selfish set based on a guitar I ordered last month!
        (1) 7 string necks and headstocks; (2) Pearl/Abalone logo; and (3) Jackson Stars logo option!

Incidentally, I also think it's quite reasonable that you should get renumerated somewhat for your hard work.
        Last edited by ken; 03-30-2007, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
          eric, i've told ya many times over the years, but your work on this has been so appreciated, and the finished result for all of the versions have always been nothing but excellent. the generator has been one of the greatest additions to the board that we've had, and we can't thank you enough.

sully
          Sully:

Ah, thanks man. The whole experience of creating this for the JCF has been a big part of my life for the past 4 years. I have become friends with a bunch of people from the forum, met and hung out with some of you, became friends with Mike Learn, gotten to know Mike Eldred, Mike Kotzen, an John Walker from Jackson/Fender, and even had some email correspondence with Amir Derakh, who loved the Disruptor generator so much that he has it on his personal web site. None of that would have likely happened if it weren't for your initial request to see if I could create something like this. I certainly don't have the plethora of Jackson/Charvel knowledge that many people here have, so this being my "door opener" to get to know everyone has been a great thing.

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by Shwayman11 View Post
            hey alex- will the program work on a Mac?
            It is still entirely web based, and requires a browser and the Flash plug-in. As a resul, it will work fine on a mac.

The only thing that may not work is the auto-start for the CD. Screened on the front of the CD is an instruction on what to do if the autostart doesn't work.

- E.

Comment

All:

Thanks for the suggestions for future upgrades. I will make note of all of them, and consider them for the next rev.

Hey, colored binding got added, and with the shitstorm that suggestion caused, I'm surprised it ever made it in. But it did!

- E.

Comment

You won't hear me complain! The more options the better. Thanks Eric.

Comment

All:

Thanks for the suggestions for future upgrades. I will make note of all of them, and consider them for the next rev.

Hey, colored binding got added, and with the shitstorm that suggestion caused, I'm surprised it ever made it in. But it did!

- E.
                  Dude you have talent for this, like Adam Cooper from Guitargeek. Im shocked ALL guitar companies that have a custon shop + a website dont have that feature. You should contact them and some extra scratch, it would be better than checking off options off a list.
                  www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
                  the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

Originally posted by Vlover View Post
                    Dude you have talent for this, like Adam Cooper from Guitargeek. Im shocked ALL guitar companies that have a custon shop + a website dont have that feature. You should contact them and some extra scratch, it would be better than checking off options off a list.
                    I have contacted companies big and small, but no one has really bit yet. I must admit that I don't know why...

So, I decided to do an "independant" release to generate a little revenue.

Thanks for the props, I appreciate it!

- E.

Comment

I have contacted companies big and small, but no one has really bit yet. I must admit that I don't know why...

So, I decided to do an "independant" release to generate a little revenue.

Thanks for the props, I appreciate it!

- E.
                      Any copyright Issues? They are assholes about that stuff.

It just takes someone in those companies with some brains to see the value of a custom generator . i think Gibson had one at some point.

I have a request, Upside down cross Inlays

Comment

Originally posted by Vlover View Post
                        I have a request, Upside down cross Inlays
                        I am a Christian and that would be a conflict of my beliefs.

Any thing else you'd care to request instead?

- E.

Comment

No offense, but I can't see how being a Christian has anything to do with not using upside down crosses. After all Peter was crucified that way.
                          Last edited by Sanctuary; 03-30-2007, 10:44 PM.
                          The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Oh, let's not get into that in this thread. It could be an interesting discussion elsewhere, but I'd rather keep this thread on topic.

- E.

Comment

Über cool. Order placed.

Alex, have you thought about including basses in the Generator?

Comment

I am a Christian and that would be a conflict of my beliefs.

Any thing else you'd care to request instead?

- E.
                                Just an image with no real power! I guess my pentegram inlays are out too, crapola

Charvel Surfcaster, and V or Soloist double necks

Comment

Working...
                                X