Y2k V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y2k V

A friend of mine is selling one of these in pretty decent condition (it's had a re-fret). He wants about £1000 for it, worth it or should I offer him lower?

Andy!

If you like the guitar, and the condition is good, grab it. Price sounds fine.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

You should grab it.It's a decent price.
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

What color?
        \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Thats a great price mate, Id go for it

Comment

Lads is 1000 POUNDS a good price for a y2kv?I don't know the 2nd hand prices but 2000 USD seems to be a wee bit on the expensive side.

Comment

Depending on the current exchange rate for accuracy's sake....Last I knew it was @$1.65 or so per pound. That would be about $1600- $1700. Doesn't sound like too bad a price- but I'm not familiar with Y2KV prices, either. Would he take less if you waved it in his face maybe??

Comment

At the moment Skarhead is right 1 pound is about $1.97 right now. I didn't realize it was that high.
                1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I really wish I would have bought one when they were selling for a reasonable price.
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I really wish I hadn't sold mine when they were selling for reasonable prices. j/k

Comment

I really wish Mustaine didn't leave Jackson,when he hurt his arm
                      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

He's lucky it was only his arm! Man, someone could put an eye out on one of those wings!!

Comment

My Y2K

Here's a shot of my Y2K that was autographed when Megadeth came through town opening for Heaven And Hll.

Comment

You mean Dave autographed a Jackson AFTER he switched to ESPee...and then Dean?

The big question here would be what they sold for in a store in the UK, not how much in USD it is, unless you're going to sell it to someone in America. Obviously if the exchange rate favors the British Pound, then it's cheap for Brits.

Buy it for 1K, sell it on Ebay for 2K
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Dave signed your Y2KV? Better knock a grand off the value, then.

BTW, did you get any free coffee samples from him?

Comment

Working...
                              X