X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right on!
    \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

ARRRRGGGH! why do people have guitars signed? I guess its fanboy envy.
      I met D.M. at a NAMM show and he was cool to talk to. I was sitting on a stool at the ESP booth resting my feet and he came over and sat down at the stool across the table and I said hi Dave how are you?He said tired how the hell are you?I said me too.
      We talked for about 10 min he seemed to be an OK guy.
      Some fanboys came in and they were all over him wanting autographs.
      Last edited by straycat; 12-04-2007, 04:57 PM.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I like Mustaine's signature, looks helluva cool,it might be because I'm a fanboy though
        Check my bands!
        www.myspace.com/magicktr
        www.myspace.com/sinif64
        www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

I would talk him down by stating that the re-fret hurts the overall value of the guitar...

I know that's debatable, but I've had people try to talk me down because a guitar I was selling at the time had a re-fret. So I would try that...

Always go for less...
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Depends on the quality of the work and what condition it left the board in, otherwise, as a seller, I'd say "then go find yourself a minty one"
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

If the re-fret is done correctly I think its a plus.On a 57 strat I can see it being a reason for a lower price.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                If the re-fret is done correctly I think its a plus.On a 57 strat I can see it being a reason for a lower price.
                Right, I agree. But buyers will use any line to get the price lower. Or they should. I would...
                I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I do all the time.If its one I re-fretted I tell them.

Comment

Nah, you don't want to buy that, but you should give me your friends number (that's not supposed to sound gay, if it does).

Comment

Working...
                    X