Group Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Shot

The weather was good today so I said I'd drag most of my guitars out and take some shots. I've been posting here a while but never shown a group shot. Not a huge collection and lots of cheapies there but its getting better all the time.

All the guitars aren't actually mine. I have a twin brother who plays too and we're in the same band. Since our first guitar a few yars back (the strat copy) we split the cost of some of our gear. I own the SL3 and the bass but he has the ESP and the Rhoads pro ( i helped him find them). We share the Les Paul,Strat copy,the small bodied Samick and the Model 4.
    I also have an Sl2 that I didn't have with the day I took the shots so here's an older shot of it with the other soloist shapes and amps.

They were nearly all bought used and everything except the Samick has been gigged.
    I'm only 19 so I can only think the collection will grow in the next few years. Of course this place will make sure of that. If only I had the cash!!!

Nice RR PRO!

Comment

I want the RR
      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

No doubting the weather's been great today!

Cool collection!

Is it an interference finish on the SL2 or straight purple.

Comment

Yeah that soloist is the interference fireglow finish. It changes from purple to gold depending where you see it from.

Comment

Originally posted by demeyes View Post
            Yeah that soloist is the interference fireglow finish. It changes from purple to gold depending where you see it from.
            Cool! I've seen it on cars, but never on a guitar. It must look good under stage lights.

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
              Cool! I've seen it on cars, but never on a guitar. It must look good under stage lights.
              That paint is normally on Vauxhall Corsas with HUGE innapropriate wings, empty bean tins for exhaust pipes with BOOM BOOM BOOM coming out of the stereos, and normally driven by chavs around this part of the world.

I think it looks better on the guitar if you ask me.
              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                I think it looks better on the guitar if you ask me.
                You obviously haven't seen MY Opel Corsa.

Only joking. I have a 106 GTi, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
                  You obviously haven't seen MY Opel Corsa.

Only joking. I have a 106 GTi, of course.
                  Still a hairdressers car

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                    Still a hairdressers car
                    Maybe, but it doesn't cost the Earth like my old MR2 Turbo and Impreza WRX did!

Comment

Tell me about it, my Type R is a tinsy bit of a drain on the pocket, nothing like a WRX STi though, thank fuck.

Comment

hehe. "chavs" So they play doov doov music that side of the planet too, eh?

Love that Model 4. And the fireglow Soloist is cool too
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

fireglow 2 hum? sign me up! love it dude. Nice collection!

Comment

Working...
                          X