Jackson charvel history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne View Post
    Personally I hope FMIC is able to overcome whatever issue they've had with Jackson. With mostly the same crew building the guitars there really shouldn't be any major issues. And when QC issues don't crop up, the USA Select line are still solid instruments at their current street prices.

I really only question the cost of the true customs. They've put themselves in a price range where you can almost start thinking about things like Driskills and the like. It would be tough for any major or semi-major brand to compete with the artistry and attention to detail some of the little guys demonstrate.
    AMEN

Comment

Originally posted by jonipop View Post
      do you guys think Grover and waynes camps could work together again maybe start a new brand? Could some one buy the name from fender?
      Only way they could work together would be in a texas death match for WWF:ROTF: Theres too much annimosity between them I believe. Possibly I thought Grover could run Jackson where it is presently. Give grover his pick of some veterans to stay @ jackson. Let Wayne build all stratheads in small Cs in glenora or redwoods and put Shannon or Eldred with wayne if feesable or even coax Tim Wilson to stay in some form of consultant? This is only in a perfect world, will more than likely never happen,We should be happy that Grover is somewhat involved recently, and can pass on some heritage of Co. to younger workers at shop presently.

Comment

Working...
      X