Another one for ya, Charvel CSM-1G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one for ya, Charvel CSM-1G

Serial is listed as 0105xx. Never seen one of these before, couldn't find anything in Henrik's cat scans either. Is it import or USA, what year, and what are they worth?

It looks like an import.. that's all I can tell you about it, sorry
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

They are MIJ for the Japanese market. There is a Japanese only catalog with them and a whole bunch of other strange guitars in it.

Comment

Well, that certainly goes a long way in explaining why I didn't recognize the model ID and wasn't able to find it in a catalog. Nice looking guitar regardless of the selling market. Thanks guys, I knew someone here could shed some light on it.

Comment

if your going to quiz us about the guitars, at least post some pics, it is like screwing a girl with out buying here a drink.
          "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Sorry about that one, kelly user. I'll be sure to offer pictures or a link to pictures in the future. My intent wasn't really to quiz you, I was looking at the possibility of buying the unit but had little to go on other than what the seller knew (or claimed to know), and that didn't seem like a whole lot to me. Regardless, I'm sure many here would be aces at Trivial Pursuit - The J/C Guitar Edition.

As for screwing a girl without buying drinks, let's just say there have been times when I've spent a little and received a lot, and times when I've spent a lot to receive....absolutely nothing.... and I know I'm not the only one here who's been there.....

Comment

Well, better late than never...follow the link below to check out the unit...

Charvel CSM-1G on Ebarf

Not a bad looking unit, eh?

Comment

i wasn't scolding you dos, i just messin', i didn't want to go through the hassle of putting a smile thing.

not bad, but i wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.
                "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

No worries, man. I should have posted it the first time anyway, wasn't thinking and posted in haste. It's all good...

I passed on it and spent the money on another guitar. I've been suffering from a bad case of G.A.S. over the past few weeks, feeling much better now...

Comment

Working...
                  X