Gig bag for RR models?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gig bag for RR models?

I know I seen one here somewhere. I can't seem to find it by searching. Where can I get one. I want it just to take the RRs to practice (we practice downstairs in my hotel)..they will be in the cases for gigs for sure.
    Thanks
    Jeri

I picked up mine on eBay last year for $25 brand new. Not the greatest protection for it but, for what you want it for, it should be okay.
    Guitars:
    Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
    1988 Model 2,
    Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
    RR3
    Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
    1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
    2005 SG Special

Comment

Rockbag by Warwick. They have one that fits both a RR and KV. I have used mine regularly since 2003 and it's still going strong.
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Thanks guys. I'd only use it to get the guitar to practice, which like i said is just downstairs here.
        I appreciate it.

Comment

These are Jackson bags for King V, Kelly, Rhoads and Warrior. They have a "standard" and "deluxe" model.

zZounds offers free shipping and no-interest payment plans on musical instruments and audio gear. Enjoy our low prices and excellent customer service!

Comment

Thanks plon, that is what I was thinking of.

Comment

i got one of those jackson gigbags. cost me £40 if i remember correctly. it's the lighter of the two - 12mm thick as opposed to the more expensive 20mm thick. i may get another soon as i now have two pointy bodied jacksons.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by plon View Post
                These are Jackson bags for King V, Kelly, Rhoads and Warrior. They have a "standard" and "deluxe" model.

http://www.zzounds.com/prodsearch?fo...3946&cat2=3555

That's the one I was talking about getting on eBay.
                Guitars:
                Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
                1988 Model 2,
                Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
                RR3
                Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
                1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
                2005 SG Special

Comment

Well now if I could just find one IN STOCK!! Grrrr...

Comment

You're in the USA and you can't find one in stock? Hargh! One for the Brits! :ROTF: .. Ignore me..
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                    X