My collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My collection

Just shot some crappy pics of what's left of my collection.
    Teal Green Metallic Double Fat Strat Hardtail, Old School Burst MM1, Black Dinky HX, Les Paul Faded/Worn Cherry Studio "Vintage Mahogany", Classic White Carvin SC90. One big black cat named Lucifer.

My Floyded guitars... black Charvel Star, Kramer Imperial.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Still a very nice collection.

Everybody else seem to have very shiny guitars, which reminds me I really must clean them!
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

nice cat
      You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

VERY cool, Joe, nice to see them all together..including your little buddy to the right. I really miss mine....
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Thanks, guys. That damn cat loves to get into pics with my guitars for some reason. If he gets close enough, sometimes he'll bite the strings. :ROTF:

Comment

Nice. I really like your Black Charvel Star. It matches your kitty.

Comment

Star kicks ass!
              Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Cool collection... The Old School Burst MM1 rocks. It looks a lot darker in your picture than at DCGL, which is the only other place I've seen pictures. Have any more shots of it?

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  ..... If he gets close enough, sometimes he'll bite the strings. :ROTF:
                  You should rename him Jimi. They all look great, Joe. Me likey that Dinky HX.
                  My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Nice collection you got there Joe! BTW, whatever happened to your 24 fret Rhoads?!
                    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
                      Nice collection you got there Joe! BTW, whatever happened to your 24 fret Rhoads?!
                      The same thing that happened to your 24-fret Rhoads, Mike! :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
                        Cool collection... The Old School Burst MM1 rocks. It looks a lot darker in your picture than at DCGL, which is the only other place I've seen pictures. Have any more shots of it?
                        It is a little darker in my pic. It's a reddish-brown, like a rust color.
                        The only other pics I have are the ones Nick (Jacksonite) took at his shop before I bought it. They pretty much seem brighter than what it is. http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66699

Comment

nice variation in the collection! I really dig the star, the strat and the carvin (:
                          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

As AF says, good variety there, Joe.

My collection starts to look a bit same-ish after a while.
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Lucky no cases or those guitars might look yellow...
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                              X