Great trade by Charvel750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great trade by Charvel750

Hey everyone I just wanted to show some respect to another JCF'er I did my first trade with one of my fellow brothers & it was with Joe Charvel750
    the guitar he sent me was nicer than the pics, & got here when he said it would. Thanks Joe, & now you can give up the red Predator or the Coral Sea soloist when ever your ready [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    According To The Prophecy

Re: Great trade by Charvel750

Great trade by Drake S. would be more like it! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Being the arrogant cheap a$$, untrusting MoFo that I am, I demanded Chuk send his Warrior first, then I'd send mine. He completely trusted me, as I did him, and the deal has been one of success. It's nice to know that there are really good people out there who are honest and real. In this troubled world of ours, that's few and far between. I'm amazed every day that this Forum is so much a home to me, and yet, it's just words on a screen. But we know it's more than that. Thanks to all of my friends for being real! And thanks to Drake for confirming that belief! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Rock on, Chuk!
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Yeah, Joe is one cool cat for sure! Ummm, do we have any pictures of said booty from said transaction?

Comment

I believe Joe has pics of both Warriors I have no camera for the pc so maybe Joe can host the pics.
        some of you might think I was crazy for the trade but I feel it was a very even trade & I will be taking this guitar down to the wood & putting a 5A flame maple top on her with the neck I got from Joe, & the Natural Flame top on her I will have one of my dream guitars. Thanks Joe. For everything. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

****ing oath!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Joe is THE man, nicest guy ever, he did an unbelievable deed for me too, im forever grateful, now i got one of my dream axes. Thanks again Joe [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

It's cool when everyone's happy, huh? Wish the world could join in our feelings. Alen, did you ever get the trem situation right on that Rhoads?
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Working...
            X