Got my JCF swag!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Got my JCF swag!

garahahaaaaaaaaaa! Where'd all your hair go? [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

How about a shirt that says, "I'm not a guy pretending to be two twin girls, I swear!" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

nice nice, they put the guitar of choice on it, a rhoads, what more can you ask for [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah I immediately thought of the JCF01 Rhoads when I saw the logo - good choice, since it's the one and only JCF series guitar, as well as the model that started it all.

Word - I haven't had "hair" since 1998.

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Well.. I put you under my command to grow it all back out. Even if it's a skullet.

You'd sporting the Devin Townsend look. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I ordered the black cap with the cool logo dealie on it. I like the guitar choice, the Rhoads...looks great, I can't wait to get it.

Cheers,
            Nick

Comment

well, i was gonna make a babydoll shirt that said "eek! bugz!" on it (linav's old tag), but opted to not.

the rhoads silouette in the graphics is actually my old jcf guitar; thought that may be of some interest....hm. no? okay, cool! glad ya like it anyway!

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Newc

Great mirror shot

You look nothing like your profile picture.... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Word - Maybe now I can get that record contract, since I look like one of those freaks they're always signing - all I need now is a junky off-brand guitar like Airline or something and I can be a Gnu-Rocker king :b

83SD - Yeah, I look totally different indoors [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                  X