Got my JCF swag!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my JCF swag!

WOOHOO! I got my JCF shirts in today! Maaaan they're SWEET! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Congrats on the Store, guys [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: Got my JCF swag!

Thanks for the update Newc ... BTW boy are they fast ..
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

where exactly did you order it form? OSG?

Comment

See the link at the top of the JCF... "Store" .. right there ..
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

hey...post a pic! i'd like to see them in a non-digtal rendering! really glad to hear you're happy with them.

sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Ok, here's a pic of me wearing the JCF Baseball jersey with red sleeves. I also got the one with the black sleeves. I didn't get any of the other stuff - yet [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Whatta goofball! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Could always be worse!

[img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Lookin good NewC. Kinda like a short haired, evil Ted Nugent. That wouldn't be a Kramer 7 String would it? Anyway, just ordered a T-shirt and a cap to top off my semi-mullet. Now I can be as popular as NewC.

Comment

Yes that's a 7-string Kramer - no that's not me with the Kramer [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

AAAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHhhhhhhh! It's horrible! Daddy, make it stop!

that jersey looks pretty cool. I would've figured you'd be down for a "Gear Wh@re" shirt though [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

BTW, nice Krammer, Jethro. You bin werkin' out agin?
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

I just popped over for another look at the Swag and just noticed the "I'm not Dross!" shirt. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (I know, I'm a bit slow on the uptake)
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Actually my first order did include the Gear Wh@re shirt, but I changed it. The JCF (front) shirts also say Gear Wh0re on the back, though [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

MY EYES ARE BLEEDING!! Damn it was too early in the morning to see that ..

Comment

What, there's no "I'm not LinaV" shirts? Hmmph...

Comment

Working...
                              X