X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My guitars

This is my current collection.

Top: Squier Hello Kitty

Middle (l to r): 2006 Jackson DK2 w/EMG 85/60, Charvel Model 1A (modded with a SD Distortion and two reverse slant J100's, 1989 B.C. Rich Gunslinger w/SD Distortion, Charvel Model 2 (mm2002 refin w/GFS overwound 16k output humbucker), 2005 Jackson DK2 (stock Duncan Design pups), Charvel Model 1 (modded w/HOK yellow, 2 Marvin stickers, and a maple/maple strat-style neck w/GFS overwound 14k output humbucker).

Bottom: Charvel Model 4M (SD Custom Custom/SSL-5 Custom/SSL-5
    Custom).
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

cool group! how do you like that gunslinger? i was many of its fans while it was on ebay.

also, what do you think of the GFS pickups?
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Those all Rock alvin

I hate missing Every Gunslinger when they come up, Hopefully thatll be my next score I hope. I want a black one though
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

More pics of that Gunslinger !! Great collection

Comment

nice collection, Alvin. So you like maple boards then?

The setup on your 1A gets me thinking....
          Hail yesterday

Comment

I love the model 4 at the bottom.
            What a cool color with the maple board.
            Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
            Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

My co-worker is trying to put a Chavel neck on a Hello Kitty guitar. I'd go on stage with it, if I had way to escape getting beat up lol
              www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
              the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

It's all about being the man

If you're the man you can kick ass on a Hello Kitty and fuck the chicks after the show

alvin's the man
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                  cool group! how do you like that gunslinger? i was many of its fans while it was on ebay.

also, what do you think of the GFS pickups?
                  I love the Gunslinger. I've always wanted one with a killer graphic and finally found this one. I was going to win it no matter the cost.

I love the GFS pickups. To my ears, the 16k overwound sounds just as good as the SD Distortion. I've also used his rail pickups in the past. I like them better than Hot Rails.
                  MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Sweet!! Nice collection there bro! I like the Marvin stickers..cool.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                      nice collection, Alvin. So you like maple boards then?

The setup on your 1A gets me thinking....
                      Dude, I love maple boards.

Yep, I've had that pickguard for over a year now. I've been waiting on the right guitar to come along, and I got the Model 1A off eBay a few weeks ago. I'm going to change the J100' soon. Gonna drop in some GFS rails.

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing View Post

If you're the man you can kick ass on a Hello Kitty and fuck the chicks after the show

alvin's the man
                        Donny, my brother. You are the man! You're even twice the man! That Kitty guitar is going to get an ivory EMG 85 in it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing View Post

alvin's the man
                          True, the black body is good, I'd go with the pink body

Comment

Originally posted by Vlover View Post
                            True, the black body is good, I'd go with the pink body
                            The pink one is next. Just waiting for the right deal on eBay. I got the black one from eBay, new in box, for $119.00 shipped.

Comment

Aint it cool that a guitar you want is cheap and not over a grand.

Comment

Working...
                              X