Guitar Asylum Warrior?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Asylum Warrior?!?!?

If you check the Guitar Asylum hompage a great graphic designed Warrior comes up... does anyone got a complete pic of the axe or some more info??? Thanx a lot...
    Stay fuckin metal.... for life!!! ALEX

www.myspace.com/alekshitz

That graphic is awesome..

Maybe call or mail them?
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

That was at NAMM this year, so I'm sure someone will have a pic....
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Wow

That graphic is awesome Anyone know who painted it???

Comment

It's Mike's type of subject, but to me the paint style looks more like Dan...
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Yeah... I was thinking Dan myself.... it is a little too "morbid/horror movie-ish" for me, but it looks awesome and whoever painted it did an awesome job!!!

Comment

Contact Rob at GA. He's the owner and really good guy. He'll probably have other pics and more info.
              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

That graphic is reminiscent of the Hellraiser movies. Fantastic. Now send it to my local retailer in the UK and demand they keep it safe til I have the money in several months' time!
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                X