No announcement yet.

Which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played an Alexi in Sam Ash... I picked it up, and put it down about 10 seconds later. It just felt CHEAP. Ghey inlays, crap pickup to boot. Im serious when I say this wasnt biased at all, I actually expected it to be a great guitar, but unfortunatley I was wrong.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

better than that hunk of crap more than likely, it is a jackson, it is built like a tank, just like the rest of them.
      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

I'm with shreddermon go for the original.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Well, if the neck sucks ass, I'm getting the LTD, but I will try out the RR and if I like it, consider me an official RR24 owner.
          My Main Rig:
          '87 Charvel Model 4A
          Peavey KB100 amp
          Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
          '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
          '05 Ibanez RG320FM
          '86 Ovation Pinnacle
          '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
          '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
            better than that hunk of crap more than likely, it is a jackson, it is built like a tank, just like the rest of them.
            my post= good jackson neck, bad LTD neck......
            "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Honestly Ive never felt a "bad" Jackson neck... If you like Jackson necks in general, Im sure youll like the RR24.
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Yeah, my friend John has an Erie Dess Swirl Dinky and I love the way it plays. It may take a little time to become my "main" rig, but I'm sure if it's like his, I'll like it.
                My Main Rig:
                '87 Charvel Model 4A
                Peavey KB100 amp
                Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
                '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
                '05 Ibanez RG320FM
                '86 Ovation Pinnacle
                '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
                '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

Working...