Happy Birthday, Piney Hills Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, Piney Hills Music

Today marks the 1 year point for my Music Store, Piney Hills Music.

I opened May 1, 2006 and its been a wild ride.

so just for enjoyment..

he is the before and after:

I put this here cuz I want the feedback, admins feel free to move it if need be

then in the middle:

and now:

Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Congrats, dude. You've come a long way!
    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Thanks bro...

I appreciate it.. I have been really blessed, my home town was STARVED for a REAL music store for YEARS... So I have truly fallen in a goldmine...

instock inventory

Comment

Hey that's a huge progress! I hope that continues increasingly, good luck!
        Check my bands!
        www.myspace.com/magicktr
        www.myspace.com/sinif64
        www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Congratulations, on the store anniversary and it is definitely looking good. May it grow to an even bigger success than you can imagine.
          Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Seems like ,things have been goin' nice for you,Nick.I hope your business gets better and bigger

And If I recall correctly,in the beginning,you were selling the goods at your garage,right?
            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

yeah.. i had a home studio that I started doing stuff out of

instock inventory

Comment

looking very good man!
                Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Congrats Nick! I can’t believe it’s been a year already. I’m sure it’s also a lot more fun than the insurance gig.

I would love to do the same thing here but I have 3 Guitar Centers and multiple smaller shops within and hour of me. My market (Baltimore/Wash D.C.) is so saturated, I could never even compete.
                  "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                  I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Congrats on the first anniversary of what I'm sure will be many more.
                    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

COngrats, I like independent music stores better than the chains, I find them much more personal.
                      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

am i just mistaken or does the Piney Hills link take you to a page that just says Piney Hills Music.com and you can't do anything after that?????

Comment

I have the same problem. In Firefox it's just a graphic, and in IE the cursor changes to a metal hand, but other than that... bupkis. Is that all it's supposed to be?

Comment

Congrats! If you think 1 year gave you some wild rides, wait till you get to the 10 year mark. Somehow I managed to pull this off and still have all my hair!
                            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by fatmotti View Post
                              I have the same problem. In Firefox it's just a graphic, and in IE the cursor changes to a metal hand, but other than that... bupkis. Is that all it's supposed to be?
                              Weird, I'm getting the same thing. Click the link at the top of the board in the "Dealers" section for this...
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X