AHHH, spring time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHHH, spring time

AHHH, spring time. Everything is in bloom. Couldn't resist the maroon back drop.

The California kids.

The Orient Express

MIA is my 1988 Blue Model 2. Swapped the JT6 for a crome Floyd. It is in the shop and should be ready sometime this week

The Motley Crew

awww, the Ovation looks lonely
    Hail yesterday

Comment

spring?

That's what spring is like over there?! It looks like in the middle of summer here

Great pictures though. Reminds me of last summer when I went down to the park in the evening, sat under a tree, playing my acoustic while watching the sun set.

Comment

Beautiful!
        "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

I love spring! You have a cool collection there but you need a Jackson!
          Check my bands!
          www.myspace.com/magicktr
          www.myspace.com/sinif64
          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

That red maple neck pointy longs for the Texas sun.....send her to me, I'm in love!
            Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
            Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

The poor acoustic rarely gets any love. The red maple being a hum /single will never leave the state of Va. It's found a permanent home. Although the scalloped neck takes a little getting used to.

Comment

Originally posted by mudkicker View Post
                The poor acoustic rarely gets any love. The red maple being a hum /single will never leave the state of Va. It's found a permanent home. Although the scalloped neck takes a little getting used to.
                Love that one and the blue Strathead. The flowering bushes are looking pretty good too.

Tim

Comment

Working...
                X