Ask jackson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask jackson?

Whatever happened to that? I tend to stick around in the amp/effects part of the forum... Just noticed it was gone, tried a search and couldn't find anything.

I start to question myself whatever happened to the SEARCH function?
    Cause how I see this members don`t know where it is or how to use it!...

We had this discussion about the Ask Jackson thread like 2 times already...
    Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Well ....

Originally posted by sully View Post
      i'm more than a little confident in saying that there's more chance of steve vai coming here and giving a free guitar lesson via webcast every other thursday than the jackson guys posting here anymore.
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by Special-K View Post
        I start to question myself whatever happened to the SEARCH function?
        Cause how I see this members don`t know where it is or how to use it!...

We had this discussion about the Ask Jackson thread like 2 times already...
        I did a search for "ask Jackson" in quotes, it came back with no returns. I have a question of my own - why don't you go eat a big bowl of dicks?

Comment

Pete, it was closed up. Pretty much because the J/C guys were tired of being constantly bashed on when posting here. Lame and disappointing decision, but can't say as I blame them, either. IIRC, it was shut down roughly around the time when McD took over JW's former responsibilities.

Comment

It got 86'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Twisteramps View Post
              I did a search for "ask Jackson" in quotes, it came back with no returns. I have a question of my own - why don't you go eat a big bowl of dicks?
              Use the "site:www.jcfonline.com" within a google seach instead of our own search button. It works so much better.

Within the google seach just do --

+"Ask Jackson" site:www.jcfonline.com

And it will restrict all hits to only this site.

-Nate
              Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Thanks Nate, I'll do that in the future. Special-K, go eat another bowl of dicks.

Comment

Thanks Nate, I'll do that in the future. Special-K, go eat another bowl of dicks.
                  Welcome Twisteramps.

-Nate
                  Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Makes mental note... never piss off Pete.
                    -Rick

Comment

Nah, just the fact that I mentioned I did a search and didn't come up with anything and this pinhead gives me grief.

I can understand his worries though, only the most sophisticated of users here put the brand of string cleaner they use in their signatures.

Comment

:ROTF:

only the most sophisticated of users here put the brand of string cleaner they use in their signatures.
                        -Rick

Comment

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

only the most sophisticated of users here put the brand of string cleaner they use in their signatures.
                            It's much more than a cleaner, it lubes too.
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Pete,
                              You should know better than to throw down with a guy that has an RR3 named Cruella...
                              He's gonna bury you bro :ROTF:
                              Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Working...
                              X