No announcement yet.

New Forum Idea - "Dear Jackson / Charvel"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW does anyone realize when FMIC got JCMI the cost numbers to build a guitar were understated and they were operating in the red? The numbers they had been given were very old production numbers...

Had they not increased prices early on, they would have been closed
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Dear Jackson,
      I
      am Gideon Arap Moi, the son of The former president of Kenya Mr Daniel Arap Moi. I came to know you in the course of my search for a reliable And GOD fearing partner, and I decided contact you, Because I believe you are a reputable person and I feel You can help me and my mother over this confidential matter.

I count on your integrity and honesty to be able to handle this Business. My father, Mr Arap Moi, was the former president of Kenya , In East Africa, During his reign as the president , he had so many Monetary dealing with a lot of European companies in my country And out side my country, and he uses these companies as a means Of transferring funds to foreign accounts in Europe ,America and Asia., all these funds where gotten from the sales of Gold and Diamonds, Amongst the companies he registered was GOLDENBERG COMPANIES, Which he uses as front for funds deposit, he made a transfer of $76,000,000. (seventy six million American Dollars) to this company which never existed,the said company has since been declared bankruptcy and liquidate, and the said funds has been deposited with a security company in Europe where it is kept from for safekeeping.
      For more information you can click on this website:
      (1) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3338023.stm or ,
      (2) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3025878.stm%
      And as the only child of my mother who is the 6th wife to my father
      the president, he has given to us as our own share, which is this funds
      that is with the security company in Europe. The money is kept in
      trunk boxes and was registered as precious substances, thus there is
      nobody that knows that it is money that is in the box. All the documents
      with which the money was deposited is with us (my mother and I) I am
      looking for somebody that is capable and willing to travel to any part of
      Europe to receive the two trunk boxes of money on behalf of my mother
      and I from the security company.
      We need a trust worthy and experience person that will help us to invest
      This money in your country and take us as one family and will also buy
      A house for us over there where we can live safely
      We are expecting to hear from you, please contact me on mine email address
      [email protected]
      Thanks for your anticipated co-operation , please include your
      Telephone number and fax number in your reply.
      Best Regards
      Gideon Arap Moi

Shobet
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

A wise statement from the old ask Jackson section:
        I'm going back to where I've been lately... LURKING .. fuck this place and its members

Comment

Originally posted by MEX3 View Post
          A wise statement from the old ask Jackson section:
          I'm going back to where I've been lately... LURKING .. fuck this place and its members

Probably good advice
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I feel loved, how about you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
              You want a forum just to bitch about Jackson that won't be seen by them? Does that really make a lot of sense? They certainly won't be back under those conditions ...
              Great post, Kev. I would possibly disagree with the above quote, though. The intent is that they would see it. But expect no participation by J/C there. You post it, they see it, end of story.

My hope/intent is that it wouldn't just become a forum area for bitch-fest'ing. Hopefully, we could keep it more civil than before.

In any event, it probably wouldn't result in any more bitching than is already happening elsewhere anyway. It's just more spread out in several forum areas now. In fact, with time, maybe people would gravitate to moving their gripes & attitudes on these subjects to this more central area, and the rest of the JCF as a whole might feel better for it. And, hopefully, the gripes would get balanced out by positives in the same area.

Then again, maybe I should believe in the tooth fairy, too.

Comment

I worked hard to ressurect the relationship between JCF and JCMI only to see it get destroyed. I have to admit that hurt me a lot because of the time and effort I put in ... Instead of understanding that I was lableled an FMIC kiss-ass .....Wonder why the forum has become a shadow of its former self?
                What exactly was it that was so much better about the forum? And when was that time the forum was so much better?

Comment

Honestly you guys really need to think about things a bit. What people seemed to forget was that AMIC's quality was as bad and worse than current FMIC/JCMI quality ... but it's in the toilet because it's FMIC ...
                  Worse? Really? Wow. My big gripe is that the prices have increased so much but the quality hasn't seemed to go up. When Fender bought Jackson, I seem to recall hearing about how Jackson was going to be funded properly and new machinery and such, that the problems FMIC had were going to be gone. Faster turnaround in the Custom shop! Better QA checks of instruments.

I know, I'm speaking to the choir though.

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
                    Dear Jackson, I wrote but you still ain't callin
                    I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
                    I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
                    There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin
                    Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em..

Sweet Em reference !!
                    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

John Walker was a fucking dick at BCR and a dick on this forum. I'm glad his fat ass is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
                        John Walker was a fucking dick at BCR and a dick on this forum. I'm glad his fat ass is gone.

Thanks for killing the tiny possibility of having a new forum
                        Check my bands!
                        www.myspace.com/magicktr
                        www.myspace.com/sinif64
                        www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

No problem!

If they can't handle the heat, they should eliminate their Internet presence entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
                            No problem!

If they can't handle the heat, they should eliminate their Internet presence entirely.
                            Another person speaking for the good of a community

The intent is that they would see it. But expect no participation by J/C there
                            Sorry there has been no JCMI login in months

Worse? Really? Wow. My big gripe is that the prices have increased so much but the quality hasn't seemed to go up. When Fender bought Jackson, I seem to recall hearing about how Jackson was going to be funded properly and new machinery and such, that the problems FMIC had were going to be gone. Faster turnaround in the Custom shop! Better QA checks of instruments.

I know, I'm speaking to the choir though.

Pete
                            Yep, I agree with you 100% .. That's why I won't be ordering anymore guitars from JCMI. Not only has the quality not been = to the price increases, the price increase has driven the Avg buyer out of the market imo ..

Comment

Sorry there has been no JCMI login in months
                              Uhmmm, you might want to check that again.

Comment

pm me please

Comment

Working...
                                X