My new crappy website dedicated to Jacksons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My new crappy website dedicated to Jacksons

Joel, kick ass start to web page building dude, NICE collection!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Updated the site with more pics...both Warriors...my old ESP etc...

Gil...I don't have school on Thursday's or maybe one of the weekends...shoot me an email..I've gotta give you my cell # and we'll setup something.

John...thanx...I knew you'd especially like the gear page [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Kuerbo...yeah the stove shot...years back I took that picture just because it was a white background (the stove) [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Those Roswell's are amazing guitars...I feel honored to actually own one.

Joe...back when I was in HS I was working alot as a computer consultant and making pretty good money...I got that guitar as a sort of bonus for a big job I was heading up for a doctor's office here in IL where we did a whole new network, Novell, Unix, 12 workstations, all cabling, setups etc...we had this big problem that no one could figure out for days and I somehow fixed it...the boss was so thrilled he gave me $1200 towards that Polka Dot. That was the first US Jackson I laid my hands on and it's been full steam ahead ever since.... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

GodWentPUNK...thanx bro! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

JimmyApollo...thanks man! I just turned 23 last month...I didn't even think about making different pages for each guitar..I'm spoiled with broadband...thanks for the heads-up...I was thinking about maybe doing thumbnails instead that you can click on to see the larger image for faster loading...I just don't know how to make thumbnails yet....

Thanks ROCKPRO....I'm definitely learning as I go...without programs like this I'd have no chance...I'd like to learn a little HTML code...

xxxcreaturexxx...thanks bud! Actually since I first made that page the HRF RR1 has been sold...I've gotta move it to the sold page...I miss her [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

rodrigo_echeverri...please don't feel any envy bro...I'm still in school and live at home...no bills...all available $$ goes to gear...I can't help myself.

Thanks Vic! I needed to make this site so I could see all my guitars myself...I've got them lined up in rows in cases in my room so I don't get to see the ones in the back row too often [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

lerxstcat: the double is a beast for sure, but sitting down she's comfortable as hell. If I had ordered it I would have opted for pointy headstocks, less controls, and no stop tail on the 12 string side...but I still love it!

- Joel
      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
      RIP Dime

Comment

nice site joel, not to get off the subject, what kind of motor are you talking about that you need to rebuild?
        thanks
        jon

Comment

Hey Jon,
          I'm doing the top end of the L98 350 engine in my '92 Z28. I've got a Miniram II intake, AFR 195 heads (with all the options), comp cams ProMagnum 1.6RR's and lifters, SLP cam, headers etc... If I had an extra 3 or 4K I'd be able to do the bottom end as well now, but that's not gonna happen for a few years...I'm planning on building a 383 stroker...4 bolt Dart little M block with Callies forged 400 crank, 6" forged rods, TRW forged pistons and looking to get around 10:5:1 CR.
          Over the past 2 yrs I've done a Baer brake system (cross drilled/slotted/zinc rotors, dual piston calipers), upgraded the entire suspension, Koni shocks/struts, torque arm, built a 3:73 rear end with HD Zexe/torsen diff, Moser axles, etc... I've got a set of chrome ZR-1 rims with Goodyear Eagle F1 275's all around as well. It's taken 2 years to do everything so far and I just got my heads in last month (after saving enough $$ for them) so I'm ready to roll. Then I've gotta burn my own EPROM's in the computer to get everything running alright.

- Joel
          RIP Dime

Comment

that sounds great joel, i'm a fellow gear head also, i have a 69 nova with a 406 sbc, dart little m block, scat 4340 crank & 6'' h-beam rods, je pistons 13.3 to 1 dart 227 cnc ported heads, they flow 318 cfm on the intake, super victor with a 950 hp holley,isky roller cam and 1.65 intake and 1.6 ex. rockers, i'll be putting it in the car this weekend and at the track on thursday night(irwindale speedway) to get ready for the super chevy show at pomona and aslo goodguys at pomona, by the way if you ever need any parts let me know, i can get a real good deal on a lot of stuff,cranks, rods, pistons, isky stuff, give me a shout if you ever need anything
            thanks
            jon

Comment

Nice site and SCREAMIN' collection, Joel!! The doubleneck is particularly awesome; that's just how I'd order one! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Rich
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

You guys got the right guitar company, Jackson but the wrong car company, GM [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                I'm a gearhead too. Mustangs and Falcons, plus a Mopar (72 Challenger).

Nice guitars there Joel [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Rudy
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Joel,
                  Very nice set up and guitars! You have definately come along for your age (compliment). I wish I would have had your dedication for the equipment at your age. Again, CONGRATS!

Diego

Comment

I'm a MOPAR freak...I was showing Joe Charvel750 some stuff a while back. I have a '70 Duster ina garage in MO.

Comment

All you JCF's who live in big houses with lots of room to Rock and to store your stuff - I admire you! And I Salute You! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] You are lucky!

The more space you have the more "stuff" you will put in it. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ April 10, 2003, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: ROCKPRO ]

Comment

Hey GWARGHOUL, In addition to my Fords I also have a 72 Challenger [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Got that one back in 1982. I run a 340 in it. Whats in your 70 Duster?
                        BTW, I just got back from Bradenton, Fl. PRO/Fastest Street Car race. After a long winter I'm ready for some good race action.

Rudy
                        Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Roody...what are the specs and timeslips on your car? All engine?
                          RIP Dime

Comment

Holy shiit Joel, do you actually gig with those racks? The big one must weigh as much as a sub-compact! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Incredible gear...where are you at in Chicago? I want to "visit" your house with some friends and a moving truck. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Joel, when I was recently in Florida it wasn't to actually run my car. I was there shooting the pictures for coverage in a race magazine, another of my hobbies [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                              My 72 Challenger is all motor and only mildly built. Aftermarket cam, forged pistons, etc... Nothing too radical. Back when I did run it a bit, it was on street tires and in between ****s plus the launch it had tire spin. It really needs slicks. Anyway, I had some problems with valve springs yet it still ran 13.70's. Its been parked now for a long time. I need to attend to it a bit this summer [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Rudy
                              Rudy
                              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Electric: Actually no gigging yet since the rack's been built...it's always changing...since those last pictures it's been changed. Right now I've got a 20 space Mesa SUS rack and a few other changes. It's sure a beast...at least 200-300lbs...definitely a 2 person carry. This summer I'm getting something together with a drummer, bassist, and guitarist I know so I'll be in the hospital with a hurnea soon [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Roody: Sounds sweet man! I'm hoping this is gonna be the summer that I finally get my car back on the road...tuning her up is gonna be the toughest part...I'm gonna be burning my own EEPROMS for the computer...I've got alot to learn. If I tune her right I'll be anticipating low 12's on the engine with the stock bottom end.

- Joel
                                RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
                                X