Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Family Pictures! (Warning: Lots of pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Pictures! (Warning: Lots of pics)

Figured I'd pull out the good camera and give you all some pics of my family.

Hope you guys enjoy!
    My Main Rig:
    '87 Charvel Model 4A
    Peavey KB100 amp
    Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
    '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
    '05 Ibanez RG320FM
    '86 Ovation Pinnacle
    '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
    '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Nice collection. Love the Les Paul!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks man. The LP plays like silk.
      My Main Rig:
      '87 Charvel Model 4A
      Peavey KB100 amp
      Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
      '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
      '05 Ibanez RG320FM
      '86 Ovation Pinnacle
      '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
      '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

Sweet ass LP, really stands out
        www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
        the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

Really nice LP custom!

Comment

Im really liking the Ovation man! Im a sucker for trans blue guitars and have been in the market for a good acousic for a while... I may have to check one out!
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

The LP is purty!!!
              I like.
              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

That LP IS pretty damn cool, huh? I like the group shot where you obviously had to lie on your belly. LOL! Different perspective which I think is damn cool. I may have to try that with my group shot. That is, when I find time to take one.
                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

thats "lots" of pics? Last time I did a family shoot (...monday), I took near 70!

Comment

This final shot is just great!

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    I like the creative angle you took, and achieved the dramatic effect that the guitars look like rockets ready to be launched straight up into the air. This becomes a very "vertical" shot... especially with the treetrunks in the background. If you included the entire Strat (it's partially cut off at the right), and arranged all the guitars so that they are angled to point to an imaginary perspective point high up above the group's center, and then cropped the photo to give it a "widescreen" feel (eliminating most of the porch from the frame), you'd get a really awesome photo that really gives it the rocket theme I'm talking about.

Unfortunately I can't do this myself with as great an effect since I only own three guitars.

Comment

Nice guitars man!
                      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Love the LPC. What is the white strat? Me like that too...except maybe the headstock...I'm undecided on that at the moment.

Comment

very nice! I'll got +1 on the LPC too - it's a beauty!
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Nice but, you are missing a Rhoads
                            Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
                              This final shot is just great!

I like the creative angle you took, and achieved the dramatic effect that the guitars look like rockets ready to be launched straight up into the air. This becomes a very "vertical" shot... especially with the treetrunks in the background. If you included the entire Strat (it's partially cut off at the right), and arranged all the guitars so that they are angled to point to an imaginary perspective point high up above the group's center, and then cropped the photo to give it a "widescreen" feel (eliminating most of the porch from the frame), you'd get a really awesome photo that really gives it the rocket theme I'm talking about.

Unfortunately I can't do this myself with as great an effect since I only own three guitars.
                              +1
                              www.godwentpunk.com
                              www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Working...
                              X