Lookie what I just got!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookie what I just got!!!

Just got home from picking it up... to my knowledge, these arent even out yet. The BGF is AWESOME, unlike the RGF on the MF DK2M, this is truly done right and looks GREAT! Mods and more pics to come very shortly, of course. :ROTF:

Ive ALWAYS wanted a BGF guitar, but cant afford a $1200+ USA... so this will suffice for now!
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

shit, that's an import?! Nice!
    Hail yesterday

Comment

what the hell is it, kx10d......... nice
      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Yea man your V fvkin rocks! AMS will have some with Floyds unless the text is wrong. They also have the DK2M in the white Bengal finish. I really want the V though. Love that finish! Where did you find that BGF without the Floyd?

Here is the V

and the white bengal

Comment

I got it from a local guy who also had one of the bengal DK2M's for sale. As far as I know or atleast what I thought, the BGF KV was going to be hard tail only... if there is a Floyd version, Im gonna be a little upset!
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

nice
            Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

great V

Comment

who, where, how much( if you can) and are there any left?
                "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

I like THAT Very cool paint job. A case and everything.
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Sweet!
                    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Nah the case was mine... brought it along with me. I always come prepared.

Comment

It's still very cool. That blue flame just looks stunning.
                        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

It really is fett, its just amazing in person... I couldnt be happer with it... well once the new neck and PU's are in there, Ill be very content.

Comment

Very nice graphic
                            I thought it is a KV2 by seeing the body

Comment

If the AMS version is not Floyded, I'll be very upset
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X