No announcement yet.

Some recent Paint work for J/C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup, I see them now!! The 'green toxic flame' totally kicks ass!!
    Sam

Comment

love the Eddie Tiki design, that's kickass!
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Too cool.....the toxic flame is eerily similar to the work I had a local artist do on one of my projects, mine didn't turn out quite as kickass as that one did though.........
        I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

The Rhoads is awesome.
            It's like green fire.
            Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
            Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

Very cool! I love the RR!!

Comment

Mike, on that RR1, is that abalone pearl for the pinstripes? Or is that and effect of your painting them on? Real Nice!
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Awesome man! Great to see more Learn pieces out there, and excellent designs! Can't wait to see what else you've got in the pipeline

Comment

One Night in Cairo = the shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
                      Mike, on that RR1, is that abalone pearl for the pinstripes? Or is that and effect of your painting them on? Real Nice!
                      Those were inlayed prior to sealer. Very delicate work there.
                      Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                      http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

That Rhoads is awesome! And I noticed it's got only a single pickup and a non-recessed Floyd so it's body doesn't match anything on the prodution or custom shop page. Very unique in a lota ways. Great work! Karl

Comment

nice! hey i dont know if it was mentioned here before but i saw the hearse you did for tony stewart. awesome. i knew it was you that painted it as woon as i saw it.

Comment

Working...
                          X