Jackson Work Order Numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Work Order Numbers

I remember seeing some scans of a log with a guitar work order number (and maybe a serial number) for the 86+ Jackson soloists. I think the site might have been Robert's but I can't be sure. His site does not appear to be working any more. Does anyone know where these logs were hosted?

thanks!

joe...
    www.godwentpunk.com
    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Henrik has some: http://www.audiozone.dk/index-filer/...n-logbooks.htm

Comment

argh...Those were them but I needed something for the 1988 year. Does anyone have a log for that year.

EDIT: I forgot the 87-89 jacksons serial numbers (bolt-on) were all over the place. I just picked up two 1988 Jackson Bolt ons with one serial number #3002 and the other #6457. I have the work order number for #3002 so I was hoping to use that information to confirm my build date.

thanks!

joe....
      Last edited by GodWentPUNK; 05-24-2007, 01:30 PM.
      www.godwentpunk.com
      www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Good luck. As far as I know the log books for 87 and later have never been made public, and good luck, those years are pretty messed up and inconsistent from what I understand, plus, you would need to know someone "in" with Jackson... Only a few people have that kind of pull...
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Henrik's scans only go up to 85 approx for soloists anyway.I would love to know more about my 86.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Actually, those scans are for all Jacksons up to J1000, and includes various body styles.
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
            X