Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dinky = 7/8 Strat

Comment

That NOT Telly is great....what's the story on it????

Here are mine:

RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
      RIP Dime

Comment

Originally posted by MountainDog View Post
        that one always makes me pause................. very nice
        Originally posted by Zerberus View Post

I've long wanted a Charvel or Jackson that looked like Reb Beach would play it. That one's pretty close.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

soo many cool customs, Danastas yours is just sooo damn classy looking.

I'm still bummed out about the price increase. I have atleast 2 Ideas I was considering and really wanted to get atleast one more made.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus View Post
            Can´t be, Scott´s was a Dinky and had 12 frets, not 14
            You guys need to do your Scott Ian homework....Yes this indeed is Scott's NOT Tele, the same one used in the In My World video:

Video here
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

You can see it 1:08 in, 1:53 in, 2:08 in, 2:29 in, 2:37 in, 2:45 in, 3:03 in, 3:23 in, 3:37 in, 4:00 in, well, just watch the video

Thanks to Ian (Neilli) for letting me know about the video....and it goes to Ian if/when I sell so it can sit next to his Danny Spitz guitar.

As Shobet said, Scott also has/had a strat shape with the NY Yankees logo....

Comment

My brain isn't as fucked as I thought it was then!

Has he flogged all his Jackson gear then, or just a choice few?
              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Scott was endorsed by ESP before Jackson and also had a few ESP Eclipse models (the Tele shape, before they switched over to the Les Paul shape and started calling that the Eclipse).
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I found it about 10 years ago in a small guitar shop in Marina del Ray, CA. Like most, I knew about the Strat/NY one, but not this one, figured it was either his or a duplicate and picked it up.

Comment

You guys need to do your Scott Ian homework....Yes this indeed is Scott's NOT Tele, the same one used in the In My World video:

You can see it 1:08 in, 1:53 in, 2:08 in, 2:29 in, 2:37 in, 2:45 in, 3:03 in, 3:23 in, 3:37 in, 4:00 in, well, just watch the video

Thanks to Ian (Neilli) for letting me know about the video....and it goes to Ian if/when I sell so it can sit next to his Danny Spitz guitar.

As Shobet said, Scott also has/had a strat shape with the NY Yankees logo....
                    AH, thank you, I did not know that a second "NOT" guitar existed, The only one I ever knew of was the Dinky with the Yankees logo

Comment

Here is mine short scale soloist , Mahogany body , maple top and neck

Mike
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

That looks awesome!

(except for the direct-mounted pickups, but that's just me)

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                          (except for the direct-mounted pickups, but that's just me)
                          You're not alone. Sweet guitar though.
                          If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

No worries, and thanks!
                            Popular is not the same as good
                            Rare is not the same as valuable
                            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                              Scott was endorsed by ESP before Jackson and also had a few ESP Eclipse models (the Tele shape, before they switched over to the Les Paul shape and started calling that the Eclipse).
                              Yeah, he had a few ESP Teles, but I'm not sure they were Eclipses - in the ATL Programme they're listed as 'Not series', and if I recall correctly, Scott's were bolt-on, but Eclipses were neck-thru...
                              Popular is not the same as good
                              Rare is not the same as valuable
                              Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Here's the strat/NY logo one:

Comment

Working...
                                X