What bridge is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What bridge is this?

I was checking out all the Jackson / Charvel scans on that web page toejam shared with us. This one caught my eye. I think I saw it awhile ago from the actual magazine. Any one tell me what the bridge is? Looks like speed tuners on a fixed bridge to me. And do we know if it comes in chrome or black?

Tune O matic style bridge, likely a Schaller. It may be a gotoh or another brand.
    I believe you are referring to the Schaller fine tune tailpiece.. 495?

the answer you seek is here young apprentice,
    Last edited by charvelguy; 05-28-2007, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Thanks. That is dead on what I needed. Any input about it? Nice, Sucks? I currently have DK-1 with a rose so I like the tuners. But I think I want my next guitar not to have a rose on it. Thought this may be a option. How does this compare to say a string thru? Thanks

Comment

Yes, sure look like the adjustable bridge with Schaller fine tuners that comes on the Kevin Bond Rhoads:

I have one and I like the Schaller a lot.
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

very similar to a Gibson TP-6, it uses a little less mass but its a good unit. Cheaper too.

Comment

Does anyone know where I can find this bridge online to purchase?
            Last edited by tlingen; 05-29-2007, 08:28 AM.

Comment

or ebay, should be a few on there.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                Henrik! What have you done to your KBRR?!?

Comment

I sanded the top down and tried making an Eerie Dess finish using poop-brown and violet spray paint bought from the local mall. It didn't work out, so I tried sanding it down again using a belt-sander but started too early. The paint wasn't completely dry, so I kinda smeared the whole finish all over the top of the guitar. You should see what I did to the neck! I'm afraid I fucked that up too!

Seriously, that's just a very very utter crappy pic of my Bond. I didn't do anything to it
                  Henrik
                  AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

LMAO :ROTF:

Oh, it was just the reflection...

It really does look like you painted and sanded it - including the bridge and the pickup!

Comment

Working...
                    X