unknown dinky need help to name it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unknown dinky need help to name it...

i picked the guitar off eBay about 5 years ago from texas. i like it for my first guitar, then i realized i didn't know what model it is.... i had to get it setup because the neck had to be adjusted...i looked through scanned catalogs and no luck. it looks like the pic below but it is single coil, single coil, then hum- bucker. it has 24 frets. with a Floyd Rose. dots are the inlays...bolt on neck with the numbers 98080705 ...any information would be good.
    peace robert

Last edited by minatour87; 06-11-2007, 07:45 PM.

Do you have a picture of your guitar? That pic you posted is too small. Also, was the guitar used or new when you got it?
    My Toys:
    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
    '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
    '94 Dinky HX in Black
    '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Looks like a JS30.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

9 suggest mij, and i think i see an arch top
        "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

thanks for the feedback...

thanks for the feedback, it isn't an arch top, and i bought it used off eBay, i cant post attachments right now, i will try something else...
          the link below is very close except the neck doesn't have offset dots, the dots are standard down the middle except the double dots.... the headstock just says Jackson (left handed).... the pick ups don't say Jackson on them, just blank, plus i don't have a hot rail like the picture....

the neck looks like the js30 except the pickups are s-s-h.

so what i have is a dk2 with a js30 neck?

peace robert.

Comment

You can post pics to your own website like you did the one above, they just need to be bigger.

Is it a locking tremolo or Fender-style?

It could very well have a different neck than original, but Jackson is fairly well-known for doing small runs of experimental Dinkys.

Best way to tell is to remove the neck and see what's in the pocket and on the heel.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

i got the pics of the real deal for you

this is my dinky... i ran across photobucket....

i didn't get the head stock, pretty plain left handed....
              peace robert

Comment

next time copy the one that has the [img] codes around it it will post the pic directly.
                "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

unknown dinky need help to name it...
                  How about..."spike"?

Comment

Working...
                  X