Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to know the specs of a used CS?

Hello!
    I'd like to know if it is possible with a serial, to contact Jackson so they tell me who made the guitar and what are the exact specs.
    It's for my 1986 SD.

jackson is supposed to keep the logs from over the years. try giving them a call.
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Jackson/Charvel says they do not make that information available anymore. You used to be able to contact them and they would go back in the files and send you a copy of the work order and invoice. They do still have the old files although they have stated otherwise. Occasionally someone still gets this info. All you can do is try. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
        jackson is supposed to keep the logs from over the years. try giving them a call.
        Why don't you just give up, dude?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          Why don't you just give up, dude?
          don't be sour towards me ron, all because i have corrected a few of your grammar mistakes, jeez
          "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Here is the thing. I was told by the Custom Shop that the necks are hand made and each one may have a little different feel.

So without playing it you just don't know.
            PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

if its already yours wat kind of specs are you looking for. other than who built it & the completed date there isnt much you cant find out just by looking at the guitar, ok & possible chipping off some paint in the control route.
              i happened to meet the original owner of my 86 soloist. he waited 8 months for it special neck 1 3/4 wide nut & custom finish red w/blue pearl. funny i was in the shop talking about the fact its dead MINT, some guy was like did you buy it here. YES....well i ordered it gave me the whole story. crazy guy sold it & a 85 RR custom that he ordered W floyd & factory graphic, all so he could buy a relic strat.....dumb ass.

Comment

Working...
              X