X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little view on the 206 gets theirs done

Home pic of: Me, George, and Tim.

Tim doesn't do the 206 anymore we still like him

I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Bottom- pic is Geroge, Tim, and Me

Guitars- George's Yellow Pre Pro, Warran D. and Big Re Red, and My VH HFT I just got

Comment

Very cool pics Donnie - looks like you had some great weather for your guitar meet! Cool guitars, and that's a very cool guitar stand they're leaning on - That Kramer looks great!
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Gotta thank my mom for the Car to!!!!!

Also can we change the the title to

"Ge'ts There's Done."

"
        I've been having real bad board and net issiues
        Last edited by Drsracing; 06-20-2007, 12:42 AM.

Comment

cool pics, Donnie! So the rain does stop in Seattle?
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Killer pix!
            The Yellow Charvel and the car match very well

Comment

I like the car a lot! Great pics..
              Check my bands!
              www.myspace.com/magicktr
              www.myspace.com/sinif64
              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Cool car and axes!

I'd have been shitting myself putting the guitars on the ground like that, especially that V.
                Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

thanks whoever fixed the title!!!!

Comment

Nice pics! I'm hoping you have little pads until those guitars. I'd hate to have gravel dings in the body of my guitars

You mean Hippietim left the Tarheel State!
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Your mom has a sweet ride. Is she single? j/k Donnie. Hope you guys had a good time. Tim is a cool dude to hang out with.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Donnie's mom is a great lady! That car is killer too!
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I'd have been shitting myself putting the guitars on the ground like that, especially that V.
                          Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
                          Nice pics! I'm hoping you have little pads until those guitars. I'd hate to have gravel dings in the body of my guitars
                          Hell, they're just wire and wood!

But seriously, I try to take care of them, but I don't go nuts about it. My kids have knocked over some nice ones...that used to be a ball shrinker, but now it's like oh well. The way I see it, you can treat your guitar like a museum piece and get all stressed out over it, or you can rock the fuck out and have some fun.

Anyway, those guitars survived the photo shoot just fine...it wasn't like I was trying to grind those pebbles into sand lol!

Donny/Tim, great to hang with you as always. Donny, you're Mom does the 80's proud...great gal!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Working...
                          X