Blood Splatter KV2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Splatter KV2

Hey, haven't seen this finish available in awhile. Scroll down a bit and go to the KV2's. Just posted cause I'm sure one of ya'll are just gonna pull out the credit cards, lol.

http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/guitars/jackson.htm

Nice lookin. I like that Snow White w/ Black Bevels too. Very classy looking

- Irfaan -

Re: Blood Splatter KV2

I would kill for that Tan & Blue Flames SL1! Absolutely gorgeous.

Comment

Irfaan...you HAD to post this link, huh? Now my head is spinning from that SWP/black bevel KV2. Jeez.....*thinking* How can I make this work? $HIT!!!
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Hehe, dude, that SWP KV is beautiful. I was so damn close to buying it when something came up last minute. I think she's $1550, and you get a free Jackson shirt [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Don't hurt yourself, or your wallet thinking about em both.

Comment

That SWP is very cool! Saw it at NAMM and came real close to buying it when I bout my KV2 from Matt @OSG, had to keep the funds in the family tho, so Matt got the deal! Matt's also been known for some swag once in a while I belive, don't think it's a standard thing, but if you asked nicely, who knows...

Pat

Comment

I"m not seeing this blood splatter KV2. only the swp w/black bevels. this page hasn't been updated since march 21st.

Comment

Try hitting the RELOAD button on your browser

Comment

I did.

several RELOADS later--- no blood splatter to be found.

you guys are all on LSD or something.

[ April 12, 2003, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: the_drip ]

Comment

somebody click on this so called blood splatter KV2 thumbnail and post the link of just the picture by itself.

I found this by messing around with the picture number in the address box.

and I don't see that on the website either..so somebody just post the pic. I wish I was left handed now.

Comment

http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/gu...3/PICT0216.JPG

There ya go

Comment

Working...
                    X