Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dimebag Darrell rockin a Jackson!

Originally posted by KennyHell:
    is this when i say i have the exact same guitar right here?

go to my site
    www.justdrunk.com and see for yourself.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Off topic, but kenny i just checked your website, and i love the Avril section! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] That girl is damn beautiful [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] , shame ill never meet her... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK:
      Love the Cheesey keyboard playing Pantera stuff too. Thats too funny. It took me a sec to realize what it was. Cowboys from hell I believe.
      Gil
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Like the other said....Cemetary Gates. The music was totally taken from Power Tab Editor.-Lou
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

The new Dimebag Jackson !!!

Comment

Hey Larry!
          I actually met her once.. in a recordstore, when she was signing her cd...
          but there were like 3000 other people there
          (mostly girls in the age 13-16) so i dint think she remembers me..
          thanks for taking a closer look at my site.. ill try update it, and put more cool stuff in there soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Genebaby:
            Joe, I've got that boxset too!! Of course, I also the 94 Downunder tour, best tour of the three they've done down here. You couldn't buy the boxset their, I had to special order it. It has the full-on cover to Far Beyond hey? I think I got mine signed at an in-store. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, the original Far Beyond cover... plus the bonus track The Badge which was originally on The Crowe soundtrack only!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by KennyHell:
              Hey Larry!
              I actually met her once.. in a recordstore, when she was signing her cd...
              but there were like 3000 other people there
              (mostly girls in the age 13-16) so i dint think she remembers me..
              thanks for taking a closer look at my site.. ill try update it, and put more cool stuff in there soon.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn you... [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] what i would do...

Comment

Never seen Dime with anything but a Dean ML or Washburn Sig...

that RR5 looks surpirsingly cool on him! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Never thought I'd see Dimebag playing a Rhoads. O_o

Comment

Is it me or has Dimebag gained some weight? He's starting to look more like his brother now.
                    Maybe he's following Yngwie's trend. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

That should be no surprise. Dime bags do make you reach for Doritos and a lot of other munchies.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Pass the brownies!!
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                        X