No announcement yet.

black vs metallic black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To add to the met.black / black gallery, here's a picture of my metallic black Charvel 475:

Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by ADR View Post
      Why dont you just get "Black Cherry"
      ha ha!
      Actually, I already have a guitar in black cherry and I'm looking for a bit of variety. Anyway, black is probably more metal

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
        To add to the met.black / black gallery, here's a picture of my metallic black Charvel 475:

http://audiozone.dk/myguitars/charve...ch475dlx03.jpg

Wow!! I really like the way the flakes reflect under lights...very very cool Great contrast between light and shadow.

I know it's a Charvel.. do you know if Jackson use the same paint? The colour of bengals soloist looks very similar

Comment

I've never seen a Black Forest Jackson in person. Is it textured like metallic black or is it one solid color?

I wish Jackson still made the WRMG in trans green

Comment

Originally posted by black cherry View Post
            I know it's a Charvel.. do you know if Jackson use the same paint? The colour of bengals soloist looks very similar
            I have a Jackson RR1 from 1997 in metallic black as well. They look very much alike in the same lighting conditions. (the Charvel is from 90/91 btw.).

Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
              I have a Jackson RR1 from 1997 in metallic black as well. They look very much alike in the same lighting conditions. (the Charvel is from 90/91 btw.).

Great shots, thanks!

I think I am leaning more towards getting it in metallic black, love the way light reflects off the paint!

Comment

Working...
              X