Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color choices....

...Kinda tick me off.

I wish they would offer every color on every model. For example, I really like the snow white with black inlays as seen on the DK2M (played one the other day) but they do not offer that on the DK2T (AFAIK)...which I want because I want a non-trem. I also like that black forest color but as far as I can tell, it is only offered on the DKMG line.

I don't quite understand why all colors can't be put on all models as a standard option. No way I'd go custom just for a color.

Oh well.

DK2M stands for DK2 Maple. Hence why it has a maple fret board and black inlays while the others have rosewood fretboards and MOTO inlays. You can get Snow White in a DK2T though I believe, just with the standard fret board.

Comment

DK2M stands for DK2 Maple
      Ah...I didn't think about the M standing for maple.

According to their website, the white is not available on the DK2T but maybe a catalog says something different? I guess I just really liked the look of the white DK2M I played and wished it was available as a non-trem version. The maple with black inlays seems to really stand out.

I suppose it would be a bit of a manufacturing nightmare if they offered EVERY option and EVERY feature available in EVERY color!! Hehe.

Comment

Working...
      X