Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the FNG

Welcome to the JCF
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: Hello from the FNG

Welcome to the forum, sir. Hey, at least I am not the only 39 year old here.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I love 39 year old men. welcome. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Syracuse, NY eh?
        I know a local shop you should check out!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hello from the FNG

Hey, all. Just wanted to introduce myself as the F***in' New Guy. I've been a longtime visitor to this forum, lurking in the wings, soaking up knowledge, laughing at what's said here, yadda yadda yadda. Finally decided to come out of hiding, join, and introduce myself.

Even though I'm a ripe old 39 years old, I'm new to playing guitar -- only been doing so for about a year and a half -- but I always wanted to. I love playing my guitars, talking about guitars, buying guitars, talking about buying guitars, etc. It's nice to have a passion other than golf for a change.

I have a lot of questions about Jacksons and Charvels, so I'll be spitting them out from time to time. (In fact, I'm going to post my first question in the Jackson USA forum. Please stop by and have a read!) In the meantime, thanks for letting me join in the fun. I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Comment

Welcome to the board man [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
              I love 39 year old men. welcome. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Please tell me that's an improperly worded joke [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Welcome, just don't drop the soap [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Nice to see younger folks joining the JCF! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

welcome dude [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, 39 pretty young.

Welcome to the JCF.

joe...
                    www.godwentpunk.com
                    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Crankdaddy, my shop is in Syracuse. Stop by and shoot the **** wit me.

Matt

Comment

Will do, bro. Is there some kind of FNG discount?

Just kiddin. I'll stop out next time I got a slow afternoon at the office. i work downtown. Maybe I'll bring out that San Dimas/Ontario Jackson for you to take a peek at.

Comment

Hidieeee ho!

Comment

Working...
                          X