wadda you guys think about this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wadda you guys think about this?

i'm having a king v being made but i don't think it looks right......... comments, or anything else are welcome...........

i was going for a robin crosby jumbo V but the body shape looks off...... if anyone has a good angle measurement tool, if you could hook me up with the angles, i would greatly appreciate it. i think there is enough wood to make a normal king V.
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Pics no worky for me? =/

Comment

I can see a white V on a white background...
      I.E. I can see fuck all as your linkies are borked.
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

"slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Well it's gonna look funny without the bevels.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

so it's right, it just looks off, because the bevels aren't in place?

Comment

Angles should be different:

My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

The inside edges at the back should be curved not straight....
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

It looks like the lower horn ( in the first pic ) is bigger than the upper one?

Comment

Bevels or its not a King V

Comment

i know, i know, but this is a prelim. pic. he wanted to see if everything looked fine.

Comment

Wow... that body is freaking HUGE. Looks bigger than Buckethead's Jackson V.
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Looks like the neck is off-center - hope it's not attached already.
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                            I'm pretty sure that is due to the angle of the pics. Look at the 2 shots it appears to be off in opposite directions

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                              no worries mate, it is just lying on top of the wood.

Comment

Working...
                              X