No announcement yet.

wadda you guys think about this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, you had some wood taken out of right where you could have run a "channel" of some sort. Meh. Where there's a will there's a way. It is gonna look cool when finished, but everybody's gonna look at that jack location and think what memphiskat said.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      Well, you had some wood taken out of right where you could have run a "channel" of some sort. Meh. Where there's a will there's a way. It is gonna look cool when finished, but everybody's gonna look at that jack location and think what memphiskat said.
      well i talk to the guy.......... look like i am going to have a dual jack imput guitar, one of very few. although he didn't sound enthused about it.
      Ron is was that a positive comment directed towards me.............
      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

UPDATE:
        it is finally done.......... it looks killer. have a look see......
        teaser pic

and the whole thing, this thing is massive!

you can't tell me a dual input jack guitar isn't cool.

so, wadda you guys think
        "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Very coo....hey wait, is that a recessed TOM bridge?

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane View Post
            Very coo....hey wait, is that a recessed TOM bridge?
            why yes, yes it is...

Comment

Some damn fine nice work there. Great Job.
              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

wow ! dual input jacks makes the guitar look like a jet .

Comment

VERY COOL! I love string through King V's. The maple neck looks really nice.

Good compromise with the two output jacks. I will someday convert the tone knob position on my KVX to a Gibson V style output jack. Shouldn't be too hard of a mod, maybe just make the hole a little bigger. Just for shits and giggles try to use the other jack and see how anoying it is :-)

What Duncans are those? Distortions? How do they sound?

Karl

Comment

Originally posted by memphiskat View Post
                    VERY COOL! I love string through King V's. The maple neck looks really nice.

Good compromise with the two output jacks. I will someday convert the tone knob position on my KVX to a Gibson V style output jack. Shouldn't be too hard of a mod, maybe just make the hole a little bigger. Just for shits and giggles try to use the other jack and see how anoying it is :-)

What Duncans are those? Distortions? How do they sound?

Karl
                    jb/jazz. i don't know i haven't received the guitar yet.

Comment

Looks awesome man, great job. Congrats on a beautiful guitar!

Comment

Very nice!

now you can play thru 2 amps at the same time

Comment

Working...
                        X