No announcement yet.

Ian is about to land another jackson !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ian is about to land another jackson !

8th grade graduation? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] No different than finishing any other grade for me lol.. all I got was "you better no fvck up next year cuz thats when it really counts" haha.. thats awesome Ian, I got my first USA around 9/10th grade, what a great day it was [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Let us know when you get it.

Comment

You're getting THAT for graduating 8th grade? Very cool! Maybe when you graduate high school you can get your old man to buy you the Zoraxe guitar! It'll probably still be on ebay in 4 years.

Comment

Vitamin G, so are you another Canadian on the forum?... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Vitamin G is an "Ozzy"!

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but I've had a graduation ceremony for every school I've graduated from.

For example, primary/elementary school goes from kindergarten to Grade 5. That school held a little grad ceremony to honour the Grade 5 kids.

Then, onwards to middle school (junior high), which for me, went from Grade 6 to Grade 8. We had a graduation ceremony for the Grade 8 kids.

High school went from Grade 9 up until senior year, and then there's the usual big ceremony for that.

So, I've had three graduation ceremonies, not including the makeshift one we had for graduates of kindergarten... hehehehe that was fun as I remember it!

Comment

Burnt-out drugged up old rocker?
              Oh, ya mean Aussie! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

what gave me away? Was it the cane toad licking? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG:

man, I had to walk 32 miles through neck deep snow on the hottest day of the year to get to my graduation.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Does it really snow in Oz? If you get a lot, is it the Blizzard of Oz? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG:
                    man, I had to walk 32 miles through neck deep snow on the hottest day of the year
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Somehow, that phrase doesn't make sense... That's one hell of a melted river of snow you're walking through!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                      Does it really snow in Oz? If you get a lot, is it the Blizzard of Oz? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It does indeed. But not around this end of the country. It very rarely gets cold enough up here in Queensland. Australia is about the same size as the US, so we get a pretty wide range of climates, from tropical monsoons in Far North Qld to chilly Antarctic breezes in Tasmania, and everything in between. I remember it snowing (lightly) a couple of times when I was growing up in Canberra, and a day of fun in the snow was only a few hours drive away during winter. But that was before I moved to the tropics
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by VitaminG:
                        man, I had to walk 32 miles through neck deep snow on the hottest day of the year
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Somehow, that phrase doesn't make sense... That's one hell of a melted river of snow you're walking through! </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hey! Things were tough when I was a youngster, ya damned whippersnapper. Not like the soft weather you kids have today, with your Space Invaders games and your fancy clear cola. And whatever happened to cooking popcorn in oil? Back when I was a kid..... [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Time for your vitamins, Vitamin_Gramps! [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

My mummy ordered it this morning ! hopefly it'll be here by next week ! I can't wait ! And i decided on the Transparent blue kv-2 from OSG

Comment

Working...
                            X