No announcement yet.

Ian is about to land another jackson !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian is about to land another jackson !

Word, you make owning a USA jackson sound like punishment. Why are you here?

KV2 is the shiznit! I love them. I can't wait to see yours, I'm running out of thigns to masturbate too.

Re: Ian is about to land another jackson !

Your getting a USA guitar for passing grade 8?
    My incentive to pass was usually more along the lines of "Won't get wupped", or "Won't have the current guitar I own taken from me."

Comment

Damn kids these days!

Comment

My dad won't be able to make it up for my eigth grade graduation. So he said i could buy a USA jackson kv-2 to compensate.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Over compensate is more like it. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

adopt me? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Jeez, guys, take it easy with the harsh humor, will ya? I'm sure it's meant in good fun, but he's in eighth grade for crying out loud.

E77, congrats. Any USA made Jackson is just killer. They'll spank the heck out of any of guitar, especially Ibanez's ( [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] at Word's backhanded compliment).

Your dad must be really proud of you and, hopefully, you realize how lucky you are to get such a cool gift at a fairly young age. Now you've got trouble, though: which color to pick? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

as a kid who once got a warlock for a B average my freshman year, congrats! man, i wish i still had that thing....it was my first nice electric guitar...midnight blue, and that stratty style headstock...their best one, imo.

total overcompensation on my dad's part, but hey, i'll take it!

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by GWARGHOUL:
                Damn kids these days!
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was thinking the same thing!! It would've been nice to get that when I was his age.
                [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sully was that the same Warrior that you broke the garage door with? Or am I getting it confused with something else? Congradulations on the King V Ian, enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon:
                    Jeez, guys, take it easy with the harsh humor, will ya? I'm sure it's meant in good fun, but he's in eighth grade for crying out loud.

E77, congrats. Any USA made Jackson is just killer. They'll spank the heck out of any of guitar, especially Ibanez's ( [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] at Word's backhanded compliment).

Your dad must be really proud of you and, hopefully, you realize how lucky you are to get such a cool gift at a fairly young age. Now you've got trouble, though: which color to pick? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah im a lucky dude. Hell i was rather shoked that eh said i could. I mean its ahrd enough to get 15 dollars out of the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
                      Sully was that the same Warrior that you broke the garage door with?
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You need to borrow my glasses? [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Sully said it was a Warlock, not a Warrior. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Wow, congrats, just don't forget to post pics as soon as you get her [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        Most importantly, don't forget to thank your dad and tell him you love him. I'm sure it'll make it all worth while for him [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, talk about a nice graduation gift! I think I got a hug and $10. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Congrats! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

That's great, Ian! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            I am officially jealous! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                            Soon you will have a way better guitar than that other 14 year old on here! Heh heh

[ April 14, 2003, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: RacerX ]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

yes, that was in fact the warlock that went flyin thru the garage door...and skidding down the driveway. yet still remained in tune.

see, i was at band practice in our rhythm guitarist's garage. we were playin crazy train...til i got to the solo. i had just learned it and couldn't play it very well. so after many attempts, i took it off, and i impaled the garage door (like VV at the end of the "boyz r gonna rock" video). but instead of it just stickin in the door, it went thru... man, was derick's mom pissed at me.

sully
                              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                              Sully Guitars on Facebook
                              Sully Guitars on Google+
                              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                              X