No announcement yet.

Ian is about to land another jackson !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ian is about to land another jackson !

received a usa bc rich bich for graduating high school...wish i still had it...d.m.
    p.s. it was used and pop got a helluva deal on it...

[ April 14, 2003, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: diablomozart ]
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

I wanted the Jackson LTD '88 when I graduated high school. Man, those were SUPER expensive back then. Didn't get it though. [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]
      "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
      Gotta get away from here.
      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Yeah, Warlock I mean. Sully I remember you posting that after I posted about my first gig ever, when I played Crazy Train....

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
          Word, you make owning a USA jackson sound like punishment. Why are you here?
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well.. just because I'm not a diehard Jackson fan.. and have other guitars on my mind.. doesn't mean I have to leave.
          [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Seriously though.. nothing was wrong with my comment. All I said was that if I ever a bought a USA Jackson it would be a KV2 or a KE2. I guess I'm going to hell now. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just kidding.

But yeah.. about Ian's dad buying him an expensive USA made Jackson for his 8th grade graduation. You never know what dads will do. At least that's how it is with my father. His mood will change a lot..and if you catch him in the right mood with money in his pocket, he'll do something special for you.

[ April 14, 2003, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: Word ]

Comment

Congrats on the new axe Ian. I once scored one off my folks for graduation as well. Of course mine was only an Ovation Elite 12-string and it was for finishing my M.S. but hey, take it while you can get it. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I'm officially jealous. I received nothing from my parents for my high school graduation, let alone 8th grade graduation, not even a measly hug and $10 that Xenophobe was talking about. Guess they had spent enough on university tuition for me for this year, which perhaps warranted me not receiving anything.

Congratulations!

Edit: Had to correct a spelling error. Wouldn't want Ron to jump on the opportunity!

[ April 14, 2003, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: Number Of The Priest ]

Comment

Damn dude, I can't even begin to imagine getting anything that huge for any occassion. Your lucky as hell as you already know, but seriously, congrats. Sick gift, and a KV2, hell, that's 10X better. Post pics

Comment

Ian is about to land another jackson !

Yes its true. My dad won't be able to make it up for my eigth grade graduation. So he said i could buy a USA jackson kv-2 to compensate. Cool beans eh ? Ive always wanted to have a USA ever since i first started coming here. And its coming true ! But i feel kinda bad because im not paying for it for myself. But might as take the offer right? I'll have to get a digi cm and post pics of the kv when i get it and some pics of my ke-3.

Comment

Nice!! I'm very happy for you, man!

If I did ever buy a USA Jackson it'd have to be a KE2, or a KV2.. but that's great man. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

The thing that gets me is it's 8th grade graduation - your school only goes up to 8? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      How the hell do you graduate from 8th grade? Do you get a ceremony and wear a cap and gown and get a diploma?
                      Sheesh.
                      Congrats on the new guitar and all, but somebody tell me how passing 8th grade warrants the designation of "graduation"

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

lol about the garage door jsullysix ! //Steve

Comment

hey Ian congrats man...

I have to confess that I like these kids in the board so much because they remind me of myself... I dont know why but I just dont think I play better now than when I was 14!... my taste has evolved and stuff but my little fingers back then were so damn fast! I also had like a 16-year-old friend who shredded like nothing I ever seen again in my life!... I mean think Randy Rhoads...

My kid will get a freaking custom shop when he graduates from 8th grade too... (does that graduation exist anyway?)...

[ April 15, 2003, 03:02 AM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Comment

You guys got gifts for graduating? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

man, I had to walk 32 miles through neck deep snow on the hottest day of the year to get to my graduation. I had to leave that morning to get there in time, which meant I had to start my 12 hour shift down the mine before bedtime the night before. I had to steal a garbage bag and rip a head-hole in it because we couldn't afford gown hire. Couldn't afford alcohol at the after-party either, so I had to lick the back of a cane toad for a hallucinogenic rush.

Congrats on the new axe, Ian. You're a lucky guy. Be sure to post pics when you get it. Do you have one picked out? What colour/finish?
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Im planning to snag that transparent blue off of Matt.

Comment

Congratulations, next stop high school!

I certainly would not refuse the guitar!

Newc, I belive 8th grade is the last grade of junior high school(at least where I live). 9-12 is high school. That said I did not get anything like this guitar at jr high or high school graduation.

( I did get Radio shack's version of a mini-moog when I graduated college though. )

DRH

Comment

Working...
                                X