~ Got my free brand new G&G case FMIC promised me ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~ Got my free brand new G&G case FMIC promised me ~

Well my brand new G&G hardshell case came today for my San Dimas that FMIC customer service promised.
    While my San Dimas was back in the CS,I wrote a letter ( -in here) and brought up that the G&G case doesnt seem to be the correct case,no neck support at all, the pointy was hitting the case and could stick my fingers between the neck support & neck & said "Fender" on it.
    They wrote to me that the would supply the correct case,well my San Dimas got back from the refinish from the CS still in the wrong case???? So I simply emailed FMIC customer support and told them about the case concern.
    I also mentioned that I paid for a top-of-the-line G&G for my San Dimas and do not want a lower quality case, I want another G&G. So long story short. . .my new case came in today and (BONUS)I like the new black plush lining much much better than the red lined one that it came in.

So now that I have the case, I must say everything went really well as far as the warr claim to get the headstock refinished in 30 days turnaround no less and now have the correct G&G case, im delighted and want everyone to know that FMIC came through and took care of everything like they said.Infact I get to keep the orignal case (which is great cause I have 2 Stratocasters)
    I emailed them late Friday evening,got a reply Monday.They wanted to make sure of my correct address and was sent out Tuesday (Fed X priorty) and got it today.

~Andy
    Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Cool man, good to read a success story!
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Yeah, thats why I posted it. You always hear/read about all the horror stories.Well here is a happy ending and a very happy customer to say the least.
      They (FMIC) were right on top of things and with a little patience got everything taken care of. I love my Charvel and well its special to me even more now.
      Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

nice one man
        the new case looks like you could sleep in it
        Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
        Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Glad things turned out for ya!! Still, I for one would not be so quick to give kudos to a company for fixing things that never should have occurred in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Sukisyn View Post
            Glad things turned out for ya!! Still, I for one would not be so quick to give kudos to a company for fixing things that never should have occurred in the first place.
            Why not? To me that is a sign of a company I would want to do business with. It is inevitable that product or service will from time to time be less than perfect. I would rather deal with a company who will own up to it & resolve the issue, instead of one that would say deal with it.

It also appears that FMIC essentially gave him a bonus for his troubles, in that he got to keep the wrong case as well as got the correct case supplied.
            KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
            I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Yes, a company is only as good as the product they provide and the service they give when something goes wrong. If they jump through the hoops and fix it, that's great. Sure it maybe shouldn't have happened, but it did and it got fixed, not the customer being told to suck eggs.

Comment

Working...
              X