IT'S DONE!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT'S DONE!!!!!!!!!

DEATHWARRIOR IS DONE...and will be on it's way to me as of wednesday!!!!!!....WOOHOO!

MANY MANY MANY pics to follow....Warrior is happy as a pig in sh*t right now!!!!!!

Watch this thread!

Re: IT\'S DONE!!!!!!!!!

Ken, not to sound like an ass, but why haven't you responded to emails that I sent a couple months ago about my guitar you have? Maybe you could give me your number or something

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorX7:
      DEATHWARRIOR IS DONE...and will be on it's way to me as of wednesday!!!!!!....WOOHOO!

MANY MANY MANY pics to follow....Warrior is happy as a pig in sh*t right now!!!!!!

Watch this thread!
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Woohoo indeed!!! I'm gonna come over and smash it... err, I mean, play it! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Alright Ken! Sounds Awesome! What is it? lol. ^.^ Nevermind, when you come up with pictures of it, i'll be able to see it.

Hey, if u want, i can give YoungGuitarist your number n stuff, so you don't have to or anything. I'm still kinda curious about my order as well lol. *thinks* in fact, ima call right now ^.^

Comment

Please do, the only guitar I have is a beat up RR5 and some of the frets are wearing out, I also need the guitar so I don't sound horrible when my first show comes up in a couple weeks

Comment

Well he's not home right now. I'll call him and ask tomorrow when i get home from Track at about 6:00PM Eastern.

Show us your GUITAR!!!

Comment

Call the AFF, you'll find Ken there most of the time now! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
              Gotta get away from here.
              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Have to keep this topic at the top so Ken sees what I said

Comment

I WANNA SEE!!!!!!!!!
                  750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                  Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

YG and Kamo - Ken is most likely VERY busy. He was experiencing a slight lull when I sent my Explorer to him last year, but shortly after I sent it to him, his business picked up considerably, and he was hardly ever online. I understand you are concerned about progress and all, but you must understand that he does have a life outside of his business, and his business generally does keep him busy.
                    Though I haven't personally spoken to him recently, I'm sure he just received word about his DeathWarrior (mix of DeathAngel and Warrior - see his profile pic) and was excited about it and took time to post before getting back to "work".
                    AFF jokes aside, I'm sure he's not just sitting on your guitars till he feels like working on them.
                    So please don't hassle him about it. You two don't exactly have the most cordial personalities (and in fact can come across as downright rude at times) so take my advice and sit back and wait for Ken to get done with them.

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Private emails and PMs here at the board are the venue for asking about progress reports. Also, I'm sure you are getting the JCF discount from Ken for whatever he's doing, so be patient.

Even a beat-up RR5 should get you through
                      your show, YG. f you get your other guitar back in time, great, but don't freak out and think it'll ruin your show not to have it. If you get psyched out about it, it won't be the guitar that ruins the show. It'll be you worrying about it for the next 2 weeks. Figure you're playing the show with the RR5 and
                      make sure you have new freshly-stretched
                      strings and you'll be fine.
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Newc and Lerxt...thanks guys!

Yes...they are correct...I am swampped with work, and now that the weather here in NJ has changed for the better, I am able to get to all the finish work I haven't been able to as of late. Youngguitarist AND Kamo....your pieces will be done VERY shortly (Kamo...your neck is just about done...maybe another week before I ship it) YG....the V is taking a little longer because of what you wanted done....hang in there. Like Newc said...I'm not sitting on ANY work right now....I can't afford to!! With that said...I apologize for not getting back to your emails right away, and assure you, it's now in the home stretch for your work to be finished.

DeathWarrior....WOOHOO!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Of course "Home stretch" translates into 30 days minimum [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

JUST KIDDING! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                          Expect to hear the final word on shipping (and maybe a phone call from The Man hisself) in a coupla weeks - if it's anything like my Explorer [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

YG, what'd ya get, yellow KV with black bevels and black flames? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Newc
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Alrite cool bro ! Looks like the both of us are getting new jacksons.( look at the Ian is going to land another jackson to see waht i mean )

Just remember to leave the front door open for me. I mean so you dont have to use the airconditioner. Yeah thats it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ April 15, 2003, 07:13 AM: Message edited by: Explorer77 ]

Comment

ACK!

[ April 15, 2003, 07:12 AM: Message edited by: Explorer77 ]

Comment

Working...
                              X