IT'S DONE!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IT\'S DONE!!!!!!!!!

Are/have Death Angels alwais been exculsive to custom shop orders? Because I really haven't seen any pics of one except for the one above, and haven't hear much about them. I wonder why, though, they are just too sweet! ... [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

DEFINATELY wouldn't mind owning one [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
      it's just in poor taste, dude... a simple, "hey, give it some time, and take it easy" suffices without insulting the guy. that was just a tad unnecesary, imo...

sully
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">FIRST WARNING NEWC!

Hahahahahahaha! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by eet_fuk_81:
        Are/have Death Angels alwais ....
        DEFINATELY wouldn't mind owning one [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">always
        definitely
        [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That Warrior is the first guitar I've seen with alternating regular and reverse sharkfins; not sure if I like it or not but if you're gonna do that the Warrior is the axe to do it with!
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

that Warrior is DREAMY!!! >.<

I just can't fault it. Not a thing I would change on that one. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Word - Don't feel bad, I usually have 0 patience with adults as well [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

What can I say, I have seasonal allergies to humans in general - I break out in complaining and b!thciness [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Newc

[ April 16, 2003, 08:19 AM: Message edited by: Newc ]
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:

What can I say, I have seasonal allergies to humans in general - I break out in complaining and b!thciness [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Newc
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] newc, you tryin to put the MEN in "premenstrual syndrome?" (totally kidding!)

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Newc:

Newc
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] newc, you tryin to put the MEN in "premenstrual syndrome?" (totally kidding!)

sully
                  </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"b!tchiness" [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Hey, let's not be so quick to dismiss the
                  idea of male PMS! Look at how much women get away with under that guise; today it's an excuse for grouchiness, tomorrow it's a murder defense! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

We males go through MANopause. Fortunately, I'm not even twenty yet, so it'll still be a while for me... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

*bump*

Comment

NOTP - It usually starts about 19 or 20 [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Newc
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah, just wait until you hit 30!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

ALRIGHTY THEN!......FEAST YA EYEZ!!!

I can't wait till this thing is in my hands!!!!

Enjoy!! :-)

Comment

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!! String-thru!!!!! Parallel-Axis Trembucker and Hot Rails perhaps?!?!?!?! AND THE COLORS, CHILDREN, THE COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Jesus... thats the best frickin guitar I've seen in a long time.. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Congrats man!

Comment

Working...
                                X