Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IT\'S DONE!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
    HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!! String-thru!!!!! Parallel-Axis Trembucker and Hot Rails perhaps?!?!?!?! AND THE COLORS, CHILDREN, THE COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You neglected to mention the all-important slant fretboard [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Ken, you should be ashamed of yourself. That thing is toooo sweet. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah, it seems as if Warriors and their derived shapes were built specially for slanted pickups! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Also noticed that the pickups don't have Seymour logos on them... reason for my "Perhaps" in my above reply. Care to clear it up for us, Ken? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

What color is that by the way?

Comment

And is that the input jack I see on the bottom near the knobs? Neat placement, I must say!

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] That is friggin beautiful! So what is that little chrome switch for?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Very Cool! Old school fretboard and input jack. String thru... Very nice touch! Hey Ken, Is that a tap or an on/off for the built in wah ( I cant remember the JE1xxx name/number)?

PS. I will be over to check that out soon!

[img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] That looks fantastic!! I'll bet she plays as nice as she looks!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Anders
              https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

She is a thing of rare beauty, wondrous to behold - and to PLAY I'll bet!!

Congratulations on a superlative guitar!

Lerxst
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Hey guys,

Thanx for all the compliments! I really appreciate it! I specifically asked for non-logo'd Duncans, and the mini toggle is a tap for the neck pickup (I have all my Warriors set up this way) The blade is a 3-way...vol and tone.
                  Basically an old-school Warrior setup-but modded like I do them (electronically)

It will be days my friends, till she's in my hands!...WOOHOO!
                  [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[ April 18, 2003, 07:02 AM: Message edited by: WarriorX7 ]

Comment

I guess we have the next GOTM already in line [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Congrats on that super-sweet axe, absolutely killer.

Flo
                    http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Congrats Ken. The Death Warrior looks awesome. Give us a full review and some of your own pics when she arrives.

][:o)#
                      We must!
                      We must!
                      We must increase the bust!
                      The bigger the better!
                      The tighter the sweater!
                      The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Dood! That's awesome! how long have you been waiting for it? [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool, man. Love the finish.

Comment

Kamo...if I told you how long I waited for it...some people here would get very mad at me...LOL! it wasn't very long at all..actually WAY UNDER the projected finish date. The Custom Shop is REALLY on the ball lately!

I think I got real lucky. Anyhoo...thanks again guys! My own pics will be coming shortly!
                            ~Ken

Comment

Holy cow man.. that's amazing!!!

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

...if I told you how long I waited for it...some people here would get very mad at me...LOL! it wasn't very long at all..actually WAY UNDER the projected finish date. The Custom Shop is REALLY on the ball lately!
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, now you've really piqued my interest. How long was it? I'm waiting on a custom, too, and it's been 14 months now. Though they said it'd probably take around 15 or so. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X