Found a print out from 1999 or so - Gear For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a print out from 1999 or so - Gear For Sale

I have a .PDF of a 12 document that is a print out I did I think in 1999 from when Drum City / Rob Lane had a bunch for sale on it. Some show prices, some dont. I figured the guys who joined after that point would get a kick out seeing what the custom shop pieces went for back then.

If a moderator can email me at [email protected] I will upload the PDF for you to post. If not, no problem.

Brooks
    www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Well I'm interested in seeing it, even if no-one else is!
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

same here
      Just one more guitar!

Comment

+1 here!
        Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

I'd love to see it too...

Comment

It would be cool if you'd like to share it with us, but why not just post it here? Why should an admin email you? I don't understand.
            I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
              It would be cool if you'd like to share it with us, but why not just post it here? Why should an admin email you? I don't understand.
              Does that mean you didn't read the rules?

"In our never ending search for the perfect gear, we often get some great pricing from dealers. Do them a favor and don't post those prices on internet forums; it can be viewed as MAP violation, and it can hurt the dealer you're trying to buy from."

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
                Does that mean you didn't read the rules?

"In our never ending search for the perfect gear, we often get some great pricing from dealers. Do them a favor and don't post those prices on internet forums; it can be viewed as MAP violation, and it can hurt the dealer you're trying to buy from."
                Actually I did read the rules, but didn't think that they applied to a private sale of guitars not even offered by Jackson through wholesale that happened 8 years ago. My bad.
                I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

I don't think it does apply in this case. These are guitars that were for sale 8 years ago, not currently available stock.

BTW - is everyone thinking about this the same as me, which is, I'm curious to see these prices but I'm also afraid to be seen crying in public
                  Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

I like to see it, +1 for me.
                    Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
                      Actually I did read the rules, but didn't think that they applied to a private sale of guitars not even offered by Jackson through wholesale that happened 8 years ago. My bad.
                      I'm only busting your chops. Maybe you're right and the rules don't apply to this, but I would have done what BGWwebguy did and ask an admin. to okay it.

How long would the moratorium have to be before it's okay to publish prices? I have a print-out of a two year old price-list from a big store that'd make us cry, let alone an eight year old one!

Comment

Im interested too.

Comment

I will email it - email me - [email protected]

Its not all new gear. Old stock etc.

This is why I cant post attachments:

"You may not post attachments"

Brooks
                          www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

Here ya go

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

BTW guys ..instead of searching for conspiricy theories assuming everything sux all the time. We have the software set to not allow uploads to our server which IE attachments. You can put stuff on your own space and connect here but not upload to ours because we pay for that space. It would cost us a lot of extra money to allow that feature.
                              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
                              X