GOTM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOTM?

Yes actually way over due .. been real busy ..so if anyone is interested ..please send em in ...or it'll be another admins guitar ... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ April 15, 2003, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Re: GOTM?

Just a question: Does it have to be a unique/special/custom Jackson/Charvel, or have you ever had run-of-the-mill everyday USAs and Imports?

Comment

We usually try to pick guitars that are special ... like a custom shop or a guitar that has stood the test of time .. or just the odd ... what do you have .
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

.. or just the odd ...
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Zoraxe! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll rather pointlessly mention my V again. Joy.

Comment

Oh, I have jack squat... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] it was just a curious question. Thanks for the response. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

You could use my beat to crap Charvel/GMW no paint monster strat thing as a test to see who's payin attention!

Comment

kev you could pick any of a number of mine...but i think my marble-re-ish might make a good choice...don't think we've had a re-ish yet...d.m.
                http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

GOTM?

I know Greg's an admin and the bullseye was a great score, but ain't it time? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X