• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone play a 5150 yet?
    \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by McD View Post
      Die? Dead? No f**king way!!! We REFUSE to die!!!! We've actually got some cool stuff on the horizon that I know some of you guys will LOVE!!!

By stating this, are you an employee of Jackson/Charvel/Fender? It's great to have a rep from the company as a member. On another board I am a member of regarding another type of product, one company has a rep on the board, and they are the #1 seller in their market. We always appreciate his input and acceptance of our opinions.

Glad to hear the product is well alive and kickin'. I love my Jackson!!
      "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Yes!
        C'mon McD, give us some hints about the new stuff!

Comment

lets hope for more maple if a RR3M came out! blam i'd definately get one, preferably with matching or a painted headstock,

And I meant to say best selling model but mistyped it "silling" silly me....

Well i'd be very interested to see what jackson have planned for the import line anyways....

It's getting me excited thinking about possibly having more maple boarded models....

Comment

More maple-boarded models and a pro-series KV would be nice. And put real jumbos on the KV2! Otherwise, everything else is fine as is.

As far as the topic, the recent MF flyer is for sale/blow-out stuff, so maybe there just aren't any Jacksons on sale/clearance. Most of the time I get those catalogs (MF, AMS, etc.), there's usually a full page of Jacksons in them. I wouldn't worry about it.
            Last edited by jwoods986; 08-08-2007, 07:58 AM.
            Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Working...
            X