Charvette?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvette?

Does anyone have info on those guitars? Is there website dedicated to them?
    Jackson Randy Rhoads Pro 2015
    Jackson "Phobia" King-V
    BC Rich Chuck Schuldiner Stealth
    SG Mutt "Swamp Thing"

BC Rich Warlock One Bass

Orange Micro Terror
    Laney TF300
    Randall 1X8

PERKELE!!!

they are SOOO awesome that no website can actually contain information abou them. they are made from the finest quality woods and hardware. they are SOOOO awesome that jackson/charvel felt the need to combine the charvel name with the nickname of america's finest and most awesomest soprts car...the corvette!! hance the name, charvette!!!!

see, so awesome that NOBODY can create a website about them!!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

@Mark

Charvettes are generally considered to be made of plywood and are the bottom of the barrell when it comes to Jackson/Charvel guitars.

Check out the catalogs for some info: www.audiozone.dk
      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
        they are SOOO awesome that no website can actually contain information abou them. they are made from the finest quality woods and hardware. they are SOOOO awesome that jackson/charvel felt the need to combine the charvel name with the nickname of america's finest and most awesomest soprts car...the corvette!! hance the name, charvette!!!!

see, so awesome that NOBODY can create a website about them!!!

:ROTF:
        "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Newbie, meet Search function!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
          X