Hi everyone, I'm new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone, I'm new here

Althought I first registered a long time ago, I never posted here (actually, I had forgotten totally, and found out I was already registered when I tried to register again...

Anyway, two years ago, I bought a 475 Deluxe for 100€ from a friend, and registered in this forum looking forward to identify the model, which I did, and then probably forgot all about it, now I was looking for more info on the guitar and ended up here again!

BTW, I'm from Spain (in case any of you needs anything from here, just tell).

Cheers,

Chuso

Welcome
    Wow! 100€ for a 475 is a *really* good deal. Around these parts they usually go for at least 400.

Comment

I know, I hadn't playing for years (work, marriage, divorce....) then this kid I know tells me he has an electric guitar he doesn't play anymore, if I want it it's mine for 100€, I said birng it then, when I saw it was a Charvel I couldn't believe it....

And I started playing again.

I'll take some pics and post them sometime.

Comment

Bienvenidos! Welcome to the boards! I don't know if we have any other Spaniards here.
        Scott

Comment

Welcome to our little world.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

How many "Pieces of Eight" would you say 100E would be?

Comment

welcome.................
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I'm at the office, won't be back till thursday... anyway I'll post the pics to make sure the guitar is what I think it is...

PS: I have no idea how many pieces of eight 100€ is, but it's about 130 dollars.

Comment

The "Pieces of Eight" was my own little pirate joke..

Comment

Welcome!
                    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

hi there
                      Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome to the place to be !!!

Comment

Como esta usted!
                            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Great to have you here... stick around.. these guys know everything
                              about Charvel/Jacksons! A great resource for information.

Comment

Working...
                              X