No announcement yet.

Got a USA coming my way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent choice!! White.... black hardware....... 2 hum...... ebony board...... doesn't get any sexier than that!!
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

I guess it could get sexier, there's always a sexier axe =D
      Christhian
      Kelly Owner

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
        Yeah, I guess these Dimarzio users don't know shit about pickups either.

Ace Frehley, Adrian Smith, Al Di Meola, Alex Skolnick, Chris Poland, Dave Murray, David Chastain, Dr. Know, Dweezil Zappa, Eric Johnson, Frank Marino, Grag Howe, James Byrd, Joe Satriani, Joe Stump, John Norum, John Petrucci, Neal Schon, Paul Gilbert, Phil Collen, Reeves Gabrels, Ritchie Kotzen, Steve Morse, Steve Vai, Vinnie Moore, Yngwie, Rhoads, Vivian Campell plus many many more. It's probably easier to 'Pfffff' me than these guys.
        Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
          ..................... turning in to the ESP boards, more and more, as each passing day goes along.
          Never been to the ESP board, I guess you hang there though.
          Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x View Post
            It's probably easier to 'Pfffff' me than these guys.
            well, sure! You're here, they're not!
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Well the guitar arrived, sexy as hell, feels great. But the Jackson QC problems strike again. Strings shifted to the treble side by about a mm. I'm in two minds whether I want a replacement because the guitar for some reason is a better player than my other soloist. Wonder if this is just the luck of the draw or whether the neck specs have changed. This really pisses me off - as mentioned my last soloist needs a fret dress out the box. I see on this one it's already had what I guess is a fret dress because the tops of the fret wires are slightly shaved down. No QC issues with the Ibanez, there's loads of space above and below the top and bottom strings.

If I get a replacement do I have to get lucky that FMIC has one in stock, or do I have to wait six months or whatever for a new batch of whites to come around again?

It's enough to make me stop buying Jacksons, it's just the neck access and looks are unparalleled. Maybe I should just be happy with an Ibanez prestige with an all access neck joint, haha.
              Last edited by metal_bob1; 08-25-2007, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Pics as promised. Still undecided which one(s) to keep.

By suppster

By suppster

By suppster

Comment

Definitely lose the Ibeenhad. It's pink for a start
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                    Definitely lose the Ibeenhad. It's pink for a start
                    So is your arse but we still talk to you!

Keep what plays the best is what I say.
                    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

keep SL2H ,and sell ur ibanez :p
                      State of Emergency
                      http://www.myspace.com/stateofemergencysoe
                      Personal Myspace
                      http://www.myspace.com/hansoe

Comment

Working...
                      X