Jackson Charvel Value Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Charvel Value Guide

Are there any publications that represent realistic values regarding Jacksons and Charvels? I have an awesome kelly and I want to know what it's worth so I can add it to my homeowners insurance.

MD

Books are only a decent guideline. The value of the guitar is only what someone is willing to pay for it, and this can be more or less then a book. The best way would be to get an estimate from a book or two, check ebay, and get what the JCF opinion and average it out. That said, what model Kelly is it?

Comment

No there is no publication. There are some places that will do an appraisal for insurance, but your best bet would be to post it here and the guys will let you know what it's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
        Books are only a decent guideline. The value of the guitar is only what someone is willing to pay for it, and this can be more or less then a book. The best way would be to get an estimate from a book or two, check ebay, and get what the JCF opinion and average it out. That said, what model Kelly is it?
        It's an 01 KE2 Select with a Blue Bengal Custom Finish in mint cond.

Comment

Check completed auctions on Ebay.

Comment

Cool Thanks.

Comment

Yeah, ebay is the great equalizer. And it opens up the closed world of anything. We get all kinds of great deals. God knows, I have. But it is getting a lot harder. The value of anything is all about ebay. That is unless you do what I do.
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

For insuracne purposes, I'd price it as new.

Comment

Originally posted by jimjones View Post
                  For insuracne purposes, I'd price it as new.
                  I think your'e right about that, used kellys seem to be priced a little low.

MD

Comment

I agree, Ebay completed listing!
                    Mayzan
                    Webmaster Of www.MartyFriedman.com & www.7-string.com
                    My website: www.mayzan.com

Comment

Working...
                    X